Thread: DO WE'VE TO GIVE SO MUCH IMPORTANCE TO AYSH & ABHI'S WED

karthik_mkrishnan

DO WE'VE TO GIVE SO MUCH IMPORTANCE TO AYSH & ABHI'S WED

I dont understand why so much hype has been created for a usual incident of two personalites getting married. Media is making the news as a sensational one, we people giving so much a importance to it. Is it worth giving all this attention to, we do have other things to be attended to...

ekfaysal
    brother because every one love to see them together.

they are best in bollywood thats why.

foustina
    it is of the same kind as shilpa shetty in 'Big bro'.Of course it is not necessary but it would the same if u r a celebrity.cant stop tis.....

saksham_barar
    i agree to u karthik...
    they r not GOD then why make them one by giving so much importance to them..
    they haven't done anything uncommon or unknown...
    they just got married...

showmetheway

my coments

i think we & media both do not bother them any more plz................. its their personal life & they r not resbonsible to answer about tht....thanks...

lalliv

hi karthik

I agree totally with you when you say that we just make alot of noise about something that has little significance to us.
    how i wish some of that energy were diverted to other things like just bringing a smile onto your near and dears.If we were able to make someone else smile and make their day the satisfaction is great and one of fulfillment.
    keep smiling and have a great day

Senior Member Array

hi frnds

i just wanna ask all one thing. many people went there to his house to watch the marriage. but no one was allowed xcept people wid money. den y we need to go there and spend time. not even spend waste of time.

i know it is impossible to take care of so many people. it is not wrong in tat way. i have a frnd who closed his internet shop tat day and went there to just get latti beating from police.

ha ha ha

c this is d way people r here now.

they r just famous people. tats it.

so it is unnecessary to go there and waste time. Even i feel speaking abt this is a waste of time. in this time we can make a debate which is more useful.

have a gr8 day
    bye tc

simple_nice_girl555

my opinion although im not indian

well, that kind of media hype and fanaticism is not unique in india. it can't be helped if some people just go gaga over celebrity. they are public properties, as a matter of fact, or else they shudnt be in such an industry. unfortunately for them [ash n abh], some people look up to them and sometimes even build their fantasies around them, and to see them together is just like a dream come true. and who wudnt want to see a fairy tale turn into reality?

but for those who knew better, and have more productive things to use their time with, the right attitude is a shrug and give it as much attention as a caterpillar on a leaf. everyone was right when they said theyre just another couple who got married, and they got nothing to do with your life, u were not even invited?! lol. and i bet ash n abh really wanted privacy unfortunately their status has a price. if there are more people who doesnt give so much importance to events like this, other might be influenced and the culture of celebrity obssessiveness could change.

need i say more? carpe diem everyone!

katrina

knight
    I'm not an Indian but for us its the world famous Big B's son's and an World Princess' wedding. They aren't second to any of the western icons so the publicity is expected. But it was unfortunate that we couldn't see much photos of the couple and the family smiling and enjoying the occasion. Shouldn't they enjoy their wedding and the love of people for them?

KOKANE LORD
    i agree with you folk

Thread Information