Disabling the Boot Logo
You can remove the boot logo that appears when you start Windows XP. This little
tweak probably shaves only a few seconds off your boot time but seconds count if you
are serious about trying to get Windows XP up and running as quickly as possible.
The only negative is that if you remove the boot logo, you will also not see any boot
messages, such as check disk.
To remove the boot logo, follow these steps:
1. Select Start/Run, type msconfig, and click OK.
2. In the System Configuration Utility, click the BOOT.INI tab.
3. On the BOOT.INI tab, click the NOGUIBOOT check box option. Click OK.
View more random threads:
- Beware of Michal Jackson Virus emails
- Autumn 2011 Graduation Ceremony - UOWD
- LifeStraw Personal Water Filter
- get rid of interest (sood)
- Did you know these facts
- you thought of after looking at above...
- Psychological Facts
- learn how to recover deleted file.
- Beautiful Photography
- Find Out the Best Sunglasses