A man wanted to get into his work building, but he had forgotten the code. However, he did remember five clues.
These are what those clues were :
1. The fifth number plus the third number equals fourteen
2. The fourth number is one more than the second number.
3. The first number is one less than twice the second number
4. The second number plus the third number equals ten
5. The sum of all five numbers is 30
What were the five numbers and in what order ?
The answer unlocks the attachment.
If you are able to open the file, write your name on the list inside and forward it on...
And please ignore, if its a repost.