Nisar Malik, a Pakistani journalist along with cameraman Mark Smith, spent 18 months following this most enigmatic of animals. Thus eventually gaining valuable insights into the day to day life of the snow leopards.
Set in the wilds of the Hindu Kush, this film profiles a much misunderstood part of the world, going beyond the myth to tell the snow leopard's real story.
View more random threads:
- How to tie magic
- Cup Song in Bollywood Style
- A new type of tug of war in Kerala
- Drawing Time Lapse: Nose and Mouth
- Topless FEMEN disrupt Muslim conference in...
- Beautiful voice & Amazing control !
- HOW TO MAKE a JUICE SQUEEZER from PLASTIC...
- Tremendous donqueo !
- A video to be watched by everyone
- Crater Lake: Day to Night - Time Lapse