TOP 21 things a US returned Indian will do...
1. Tries to use credit card in road side hotel.
2. Drinks and carries mineral water and always speaks of health consciousness.
3. Sprays deo such so that he doesn’t need to take bath.
4. Sneezes and says ‘Excuse me’.
5. Says the following:
o Says “Hey” instead of “Hi”
o Says “Yogurt” instead of “Curd”
o Says “Cab” instead of “Taxi”
o Says “Candy” instead of “Chocolate”
o Says “Cookie” instead of “Biscuit”
o Says “Free Way” instead of “Highway”
o Says “got to go” instead of “Have to go”
o Says “O” instead of “Zero” (for 704, says Seven O Four Instead of Seven Zero Four)
6. Doesn’t forget to crib about air pollution. Keeps cribbing every time he steps out.
7. Says all the distances in Miles (Not in Kilo Meters), and counts in Millions. (Not in Lakhs)
8. Tries to figure all the prices in Dollars as far as possible (but deep down the heart multiplies by 50 times).
9. Tries to see the % of fat on the cover of a milk packet.
10. When need to say Z (zed), never says Z (Zed), repeats Zee several times, if the other person unable to get, then says X,Y, Zee.
11. Writes date as MM/DD/YYYY, on watching traditional DD/MM/YYYY, says & Oh! British Style!!!
12. Makes fun of Indian Standard Time and **Indian Road** Conditions.
13. Even after 2 months, complaints about Jet Lag.
14. Avoids eating more chilli (hot) stuff.
15. Tries to drink Diet Coke instead of **Normal** Coke.
16. Tries to complain about everything in **India** as if he is experiencing it for the first time.
17. Pronounces “schedule” as “skejule” and “module” as “mojule”.
18. Looks suspiciously towards Hotel/Dhaba food.
19. From the luggage bag, does not remove the stickers of Airways by which he traveled back to **India**, even after 4 months of arrival.
20. Takes the cabin luggage bag to short visits in India, tries to roll the bag on Indian Roads.
21. Tries to begin conversation with; “In US....” or “When I was in US...”