(from SV Motor Company) Limited to 1000 production cars. The 9 C is a masterpiece of form and function.
The Numbers Don't Lie
More horsepower than a Porsche 911 GT3. Lighter than a Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano. Stops quicker than a Lamborghini Murcielago. Outhandles an Aston Martin DB9.
Active Air Management. Artfully sculpted hood vents provide both additional downforce and more efficient cooling for the 9 C's powerful engine.
Intake Splitter. A movable air-intake splitter. Also made entirely of carbon fiber, enhances air flow and 9 C's overall performance capability.
Wheels. Custom forged alloy wheels are available in satin, black, titanium, and diamond polish.
Custom Gauges. Custom gauges meld Italian heritage with a performance aesthetic that suits the 9C perfectly.
Carbon Fiber Dash. The look of carbon fiber makes its ways into the interior, giving subtle nod to the 9 C's lightweight, sculpted body.
Exclusivity lies at the heart of all SV Motorcars. While many might consider limiting production to 1000 cars exclusive enough, we went a step further.
We went a step further by making the 9 C available in 25 different colors - 18 rich standard edition, and 7 plated special edition colors. We also added a 4 wheel trim choices, 5 interior trim options, and 5 brake caliper choices. The chances of seeing another car on the road like yours are slim.
View more random threads:
- 2009 Nissan Land Glider Concept
- 2009 Metromorph Design by Roman Mistiuk
- 2009 Ford Transit Connect Family One Concept
- 2009 Vizualtech Time Attack Nissan 200
- 2009 Kia Soul'ster Concept
- 2009 BMW RZ-M6 by Racer X Design (XCLUSIV+++)
- 2009 Toyota LINK Concept Design
- Shell Unveils an Ultra Energy Efficient Car
- 2008 Italdesign Giugiaro Quaranta Concept
- 2009 BMW Motorrad BMW C1-E Concept