Ferrari Store Opens in London
The first Ferrari Store in Britain was formally opened in London on 06 May 2009.
Kimi Raikkonen, 2007 F1 world champion and 17-times Grand Prix winner, was on hand to welcome visitors to the shop in Regent Street.
It stocks a huge selection of Ferrari-branded gear, including clothes, road and racing models and books.
But there are also more unusual items – like Ferrari baby wear, a Ferrari backgammon set and Ferrari lawnmowers. OK, we made that one up.
The prices are not for the faint-hearted or light of wallet – one model of last year’s Ferrari F1 car finished in carbon fibre has a £2,750 price tag.
View more random threads:
- 26 years old motercycle , still sold as new...
- Next Generation Range Rover
- Shape-Shifting Solar iChange Vehicle Unveiled
- Car Wallpapers (Part 2)
- Kin’s Auto Design, ISO9001:2008
- TATA'S NANO [RATAN TATA DREAM PROJECT FOR...
- Range Rover Vogue Supercharged
- How To Make Car Engine
- A new Range Rover Sport
- Images for terios kid toyota