Giant robot spider in Yokohama (pics/ video)
A pair of giant robotic spiders designed and built by French performance art group La Machine have come to Yokohama to take part in the upcoming Expo Y150, a 5-month festival commemorating the 150th anniversary of the opening of the city’s port.
Although the Expo Y150 festivities are not scheduled to officially begin until the end of April, the enormous steampunk spiders could be seen prowling the Yokohama waterfront this weekend.
View more random threads:
- Amazing Boy
- That is Greece !
- Exploding Whale
- How to find out Organic Mangoes vs chemical...
- How To Make Masala Dosa By Preetha
- Apologize | Cover | BILLbilly01 ft. Violette...
- Kabhi Sur Kabhi Taal (Bollywood Parody)
- For your mind, body and soul - Aruba
- Extreme Rope Swing
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Light Show!