(from Bentley Press Release) Watch the Bentley Continental Supersports fly with Derek Bell
(Crewe, 15 July 2009) The Bentley Continental Supersports, the fastest and most powerful car in the company's 90-year history, received the ultimate examination of its supercar handling and performance credentials when Le Mans racing legend and honorary Bentley Boy Derek Bell spent the weekend driving the 621bhp Bentley at pace during the Goodwood Festival of Speed.
The muscular two-seater, which delivers a 0-60mph sprint time of just 3.7 seconds and a maximum top speed of 204mph, produced a series of searing runs up the Goodwood Hill with Bell regularly pushing the car well-over the 100mph mark on a highly challenging course renowned for its narrow road and succession of tight corners and bends.
Designed and built at Bentleys Crewe headquarters, the Continental Supersports combines extreme performance with the pioneering use of FlexFuel technology in the luxury sector. The 6-litre W12 twin-turbocharged engine is capable of running on either petrol, E85 biofuel or any combination of these fuel sources.
View more random threads:
- 2009 Edo Competition Bentley Speed GT
- Carlsson Aigner CK65 RS Blanchimont
- 2009 Wheelsandmore Mercedes-Benz CL 45
- 2009 ASI Bentley Continental GT
- Luxury BRABUS
- 2009 Premier4509 Bentley Continental GT
- 2011 Wheelsandmore Maserati Quattroporte...
- 2009 Hamann Imperator based on Bentley...
- Rolls Royce - 2010
- 2010 TopCar Bentley Continental GT Bullet