Flowers The poet's darling
God loved the flowers and invented soil. Man loved the flowers and invented vases.
Have you ever seen a flower down
Sometimes angels skip around
And in their blissful state of glee
Bump into a daisy or sweet pea.
~Jessi Lane Adams
View more random threads:
- Sachini Ayendra Stanley -Miss Sri Lanka 2003
- Very Old Coca Cola Ads
- Guilherme Marconi - an Illustrator of the...
- Touching Photos Of Unusual Animal Friendships
- Sweety, I'm always there for you!
- Salt Pepper Cool..........
- Bob the golden retriever friendliest dog in...
- Amazing (Underwater Babies) (01)
- Plz Help Him
- University of Management and Technology