Thread: Secret of Long term Relationships and Deals

Secret of Long term Relationships and Deals

Have you ever noticed what is un-conditional love?

its type of love that dont require always a positive response from the other person. its without conditions. mostly our parents , brothers sisters , wives have this type of relationship. and keep in mind , if you feel that you dont have this relationship with them , then please change your mind and realize that you can not have alternate of these relationships.

But at the same time , we must accept that every relationship is not un-conditional. even best friends don't have this strong bond. you may disagree with me , but start thinking practically , that how you make friends , they have common interests with you , they give you favor and time , you give them the same. so rethink , that is that really an unconditional relationship?

For all the "Conditional relations" you must have a rule,
    whether its your business partner ,
    whether its your best friend

you must have a rule
    what ever deal you have with them , you must see your benefit in it.

No , its not selfishness
    but its the secret of the long term relationship.

i will explain this with examples.

Your best friend arrives at railway station , you are busy at home , doing some work , and he calls you , hey i reached home , please pick me up if you are free.........

Now at this time you are not free..... and you say to your self ,hey he is your best friend , i must go, you choose to go to railway station , take him to his home and at the door of the home he says , ok i am feeling sleepy now , see u later ,

now you think to your self , "man , i left an important assignment for that person , and he said i am going to sleeep , how rude...." etc....'.

or there can be different scenario , that you come at railway station and u call him and he refused that sorry i am busy , what you will think at this time................................

so why this happened???????? just recall your memory......

Now , i again give u the same example ,

your friends calls and asks you that please take me from railway station if you are not busy.............

you say , hey i love to come to take u from station , but i am busy in my assignment

and he will say , its ok , i call my brother

see u

========================

but if you are really free , and still dont want to go to railway station , now again its time for you to take the decision , ask your self that you really want to go , if the answer is NO , then you will refuse.

The right method for refusing a person is , that first tell him that he is very important for you , but you cant come due to some reason. or you can say "I am not feeling Well" , because your feelings are not allowing you to go to railway station.

===================================

now we discuss another scenario , that your friends calls u to railway station , and u also were waiting to go for outing or for drive or you were willing to go outside for a change. now you must accept his offer and you can give him this favour. in this small favour aur deal , you happiness is also hidden. so its the best deal or favour you can give to anyone.

==========================================

when we give a favour to some one , which we dont want to ............... this makes problem for the future, your expectations from the person will increase , and this can blast your relationships.

=====================================

similarly doing business with friends..............

keep in mind that if business failed you will also loose your best friend.

keep in mind that dont make loose terms and conditions , because he is your friend , when you do the business, just become a businessman.

---------------------------------------------------------------

these things will look like selfishness , but actually this will decrease the chance for the relationship collapse.

Feel free to comment , agree or disagree.....

===================================

Member Array
    thnx admin

Thread Information