coleridge seemed to know this a long time ago in the 18th century but we are still a little slow on realizing that if we dont conserve our water usage then we are going to have very little left.
today drinking water has become a problem in many parts of the world and obtaining it on an everyday basis has become quite hard. Due to the warming of the climate many of our lakes rivers and water bodies are drying. The villagers walk miles to obtain potable water. let us be a little aware of the problems we could be facing in afew years and use what we have a little more sparingly.SAVE DRINKING WATER
View more random threads:
- YOUR FAVOURITE SECTION ON NIDOKIDOS?
- ARE YOU IN PIECES OR AT PEACE?
- media , sain , and govt. - urdu article by...
- Cricket World Cup Records
- Listen to this 4me plsss!!!
- usa has banned mtv add
- How did the tradition of Christmas tree get...
- Tariq Aziz(part 1) - 4manshow
- Endear yourselves!
- HOW TO BECOME AN IDEAL FRIEND