Thread: learn to talk to friends

lalliv

learn to talk to friends

Today making friends seems to have become a problem for many.Making friends on the net is always there but how many of us really trust the person on the other side.Meeting people has also become a problem because of lack of time and also the inclination to do so. Unless we communicate we arent going to be able to let out our feelings or grow as healthy human beings.Let us not loose the few friends that we already hae. Let us spread love within our own families and learn to talk. Learn to share feelings. I have learnt that that is one of the most important things to make friends and ones we acan trust and feel free about.

bilindu
    Its 100% true
    appreciate what you said!

casper_fms
    wonderful... Really true....

Lina
    Hi lalive, i do agree with u, but i have few frnds on this site & i trust them.

lalliv

hi

hi,lina ,casper and bilindu,
    thanks for the response and sometimes might be i think wrong but good to know that there are others also who think this way. I agree with you lina that i too have made some really good friends on the net.It can also be scray at times. this is like caspers two sided mirror.one can never really say or tell and hope for the best. anyways
    smile friends and make others happy

Sundus
    i alSO aGRee WId U PEOPle Its ReaLLy TrUE!!

lalliv

hi

thanks for the response. its always a great feeling to get a response whether it is agreering or disagreering with what i say.
    smile and thanks

casper_fms
    hi,lina ,casper and bilindu,
    thanks for the response and sometimes might be i think wrong but good to know that there are others also who think this way. I agree with you lina that i too have made some really good friends on the net.It can also be scray at times. this is like caspers two sided mirror.one can never really say or tell and hope for the best. anyways
    smile friends and make others happy
    this is like caspers two sided mirror.one can never really say or tell and hope for the best

wat u mean by this laliv....

lalliv

hi

hi casper. when i made reference to your article Beware women about the two sided mirror i meant that freiendship on the net is the same.Most of us are lucky to meet and talk to people who are good nice and trustable human beings but there are still a few that cant be trusted and are up to mischief.dont you agree. and when we make friends we hope for the best.nothing more than that.
    so smile and what are the colours chosen for the baby

coolestnapster

reply-lalliv

Ya i agree with u...but still there r few of those kinds left whom we can trust...that is why perhaps we have million of people surfing net and joining groups/org like nidokidos, orkut, yahoo,hi5,tagged.......these r few eg that the trustworthy people still exist on net...

well i think it that way......

Thread Information