Perhaps it is an indication that fashion in India is yet to break boundaries. As the honourable High Court declares the salwar kameez to be a ‘decent’ outfit for college students, we explore the all-pervading manual of fashion for the average Indian – Bollywood! Of course, costumes are indeed genre-centric, but these glamazons show us how this very Indian attire can be worn in style. Starting off with southie siren Shriya Saran.
View more random threads:
- Vidya Balan Wallpapers
- Sonam Kapoor at the PCJ Delhi Couture Week...
- Kaminey (Movie Wallpapers)
- cannes 2007 paris - part 3 *(aish abhi)
- Aishwarya Rai In Black
- Cheryl Dutta unveils her collection of...
- Shalika Sharma's birthday party
- Priyanka Chopra (New Wallpapers)
- Priyanka Chopra snapped at the airport...
- Emraan tossed out of Bandra disc