Thread: Dr. Aafia Siddiqui is in pain, literally!!

Dr. Aafia Siddiqui is in pain, literally!!

Dr. Aafia Siddiqui is in pain, literally!!
    Eyewitness account

Today, when Sister Afia came and sat covered in her off-white veil and a olive green jilbaab that covered her whole body except for her eyes, she turned back to see a court room filled with non-muslims and only one muslim. She glanced once past me and returned for a second look. Perhaps I was the only face she felt was not in there to harm her. That is how she feels towards everyone else including her own defence attorneys.

As the proceedings went on, she broke her silence as well as the court rules and spoke in her own defense saying "she never shot anybody, nor is she against America. America has been framed in a war because of a misunderstanding. She has knowledge of those who caused it and this knowledge she has is the reason that all this has happened to her, because they don't want anyone to believe what she has to say about them."

She also complained about physical harm as recent as THIS MORNING in the form of "forced gynecological exams ordered by the court" that left her "aching all over."

Today's hearing was in order to determine whether she is fit to stand trial or not. While both sides argued back and forth, Dr. Afia broke in from time to time to correct misleading statements from the witnesses saying "I want the world to know this" after she corrected the false information.

One such outburst from her resulted in the judge being forced to break for 5 minutes so the defense is able to calm her down. When she came back, she said "this court is the worst court ever". At one time she told the judge that she wanted to relieve her attorneys but the judge didn't take her seriously and asked the attorney speaking at the time to continue speaking.

It's funny that the hearing is to determine whether Dr. Afia Siddiqui truly understands and comprehends what she says, but when she said I want to relieve my attorney now, the judge reacted as if she doesn't understand what she is saying and is pshycotic. If that is the case then why not approve the defense's motion that she is in fact psychotic and as a result the case should be dismissed and she should be given medical help.

We have 56 or so muslim countries in the world but one Afia Siddiqui who has 5 years of her life declared "missing" sat in her chair surrounded by non-muslims, sympathetic and non sympathetic HELPLESS.

No One from the Muslim leaders is able to pick up the phone and give a stern notice along the lines of "hands-off Afia Siddiqui". Perhaps this is because many of them are oppressors and crooks themselves, and if they say something, Americans will put them in their lowly place by reminding them of what the leaders themselves have done.
    It truly saddens my heart to see the helplessness of the Muslims that such an egregious thing is happening but no one who has power can take a stand against it.

____________ ____
    Associated Press

Senior Member Array
    Allah plz help her... shez suffering alot...

Thread Information