Thread: Birthday SMS Collection (01)

Member Array

Birthday SMS Collection (01)

Birthday SMS Collection

I send to you warm wishes,That your happiness will be As wonderful as the happiness, You have always given me. Wish you Happy Birthday
    if lovers are like moon and Brothers are like stars than i have noticed that the sky looks good without moon but not without stars i.e. YOU Happy Birthday Brother

May all your days be filled with memories and flowers, friendship and happy hours.Happy Birthday
    A Birthday is A Million Moments, Each holding A Promise Of Fulfillment Of UR Dreams, & ACCOMPLISHMENTS Of Some Special Plans.Wish U A Very Happy B'DAy

Apun wishing you a wonderful, super duper, zabardast, xtra bariya,
    xtra special ekdum mast n dhinchak bole to ekdum jhakaas, JANAM DIN mubarak ho..

Apne dil ko tatolke apni baat keh do. 'Today is a day of celebration. Why? xx years ago on the same day, GOD sent me my flesh and bone conscience. Wishing my Friendly Inner Voice a very happy b-day. Hugs & Kisses'

In my past life, god said a gem is going to be born on (date) and i give u a boon that u get to be this beautiful gem's friend...couldnt ask for anything more but thank the god for giving me a friend like u...happy birthday and dont forget that someone somewhere is wishing for ur happiness on every falling star."

IN SOFT GLEAMING NIGHT OF STARS
    MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE
    MAY EVERY STAR OF EVERY NIGHT
    BRING LOVE AND JOY TO YOU
    HAPPY B'DAY TO YOU...

Friendship is about. bringing out the positive when everything seems negative...being accepted for who you are...being able to pick up right where you left off...sharing, talking, and laughing...Friendship is about us, and for that I'm grateful. And I hope you have the best birthday ever, friend!

Kick off ur shoes,take a break,Crank the tunes,Dance & Shake,light the candles,cut the cake .Make ita a day,that's simply Great!!! Happy B'Day....

Son, what do you want for your birthday?
    Dad : Son, what do you want for your birthday?
    Son : Not much dad, just a radio with a sports car around it. .......

In my past life, god said a gem is going to be born on (date) and i give u a boon that u get to be this beautiful gem's friend...couldnt ask for anything more but thank the god for giving me a friend like u...happy birthday and dont forget that someone somewhere is wishing for ur happiness on every falling star.

xtra special ekdum mast n dhinchak bole to ekdum jhakaas, JANAM DIN mubarak ho.

i know its ur birthday 2day.. iam sure u'l give me treat in a big hotel.. so i shall talk to u in person there, coz i dunno to xpress my feelings in SMS"

Apne dil ko tatolke apni baat keh do. 'Today is a day of celebration. Why? xx years ago on the same day, GOD sent me my flesh and bone conscience. Wishing my Friendly Inner Voice a very happy b-day. Hugs & Kisses'

Friendship is about. bringing out the positive when everything seems negative...being accepted for who you are...being able to pick up right where you left off...sharing, talking, and laughing...Friendship is about us, and for that I'm grateful. And I hope you have the best

The best way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once

A BIRTHDAY WISH REMINDS U THE FIRST CRY
    MAMMA... START UR DAY WITH HER ... SWEET BLESSINGS THE DAY WILL BE YOURS MANY HAPPY RETURNS... MY DEAR

May all your days be filled with memories and flowers, friendship and happy hours.

Heard you are celebrating a belated birthday this year.... Bet all those other fools sent cards on time!

wishing u a day soft as silk.....
    white as milk.....
    sweet as honey&full of money.
    may all ur dreams come true....
    HAPPY BIRTH DAY

Wish you a many many happy returns of the day. May God blessyou with health,
    wealth and prosperity in your life.

With love this wish is sent your way , for a very special kind of day.

I hope that your day is Blessed with happiness and joy Sunshine and friendship Happy Birthday.

Kick off ur shoes,take a break,Crank the tunes,Dance & Shake,light the candles,cut the cake .Make ita a day,that’s simply Great!!! Happy B’Day….

Dad : Son, what do you want for your birthday?
    Son : Not much dad, just a radio with a sports car around it. …….

xtra special ekdum mast n dhinchak bole to ekdum jhakaas, JANAM DIN mubarak ho..

IN SOFT GLEAMING NIGHT OF STARS
    MAY ALL UR DREAMS COM TRUE
    MAY EVERY STAR OF EVERY NIGHT
    BRING LOV N JOY 2 U
    HAPPY B’DAY 2 U…

i know its ur birthday 2day.. iam sure u’l give me treat in a big hotel.. so i shall talk to u in person there, coz i dunno to xpress my feelings in SMS”

Apne dil ko tatolke apni baat keh do. ‘Today is a day of celebration. Why? xx years ago on the same day, GOD sent me my flesh and bone conscience. Wishing my Friendly Inner Voice a very happy b-day. Hugs & Kisses’

Friendship is about. bringing out the positive when everything seems negative…being accepted for who you are…being able to pick up right where you left off…sharing, talking, and laughing…Friendship is about us, and for that I’m grateful. And I hope you have the best birthday ever, friend!

Member Array
    nice

Thread Information