Thread: Birthday SMS Collection

Member Array

Birthday SMS Collection

Birthday SMS Collection

Step by step the journey goes on, Little by little it may seem so long. Forget about your past, you an’t hange it, Forget about your future, you ant predit it. Just think about present, you an handle it. Enjoy presents every moment & be happy…. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to U….!

believe u have limbed high mountains, walked on thorny paths, sailed on the raging seas and took a ride on dangerous highways. ’mon let’s fae it; Your God - Jehova has always been faithful all the way. Enjoy your day, you are worth it. Happy Birthday.

Forget abt D past you ant hange it, Forget abt d future You ant predit it Forget abt d present I dint get you one Happy birthday!!!

A BIRTHDAY WISH REMINDS U THE FIRST RY MAMMA… START UR DAY WITH HER … SWEET BLESSINGS THE DAY WILL BE YOURS .MANY HAPPY RETURNS… MY DEAR..

wishing u a day soft as silk….. white as milk….. sweet as honey&full of money. may all ur dreams ome true…. HAPPY BIRTH DAY..

Your birth day is the perfet day to say I are, beause you will remeber me when u ertainly make it a big affair, and when you do hold a party… I bet you will be the one who would are to make ur speial day a ostly affair!!!!

Ths msg has No Fat No holesterol n No Additive Dis is all natural exept, with a lot of sugar. But it an never be as sweet as the one reading it. Smile N Happy Birthday..

A Birthday is A Million Moments, Eah holding A Promise Of Fulfillment Of UR Dreams, & AOMPLISHMENTS Of Some Speial Plans.. Wish U A Very Happy B’DAy

Baby happy birthday to hope u will always have a good health, more areer in life..and hope that more birthdays to ome..always take are and i love u so muh.

In my past life, god said a gem is going to be born on (date) and i give u a boon that u get to be this beautiful gem\’s friend…ouldnt ask for anything more but thank the god for giving me a friend like u…happy birthday and dont forget that someone somewhere is wishing for ur happiness on every falling star.”

The museum urator alled today and spoke in animated tones. He has a team of sientists who want to arbon date your bones!! Have a great birthday

Let the GOD deorate eah GOLDEN RAY OF THE SUN reahing u with wishes of Suess, Happiness and prosperity 4 U, Wish you a super duper happy birthday.

wishing u a day soft as silk….. white as milk….. sweet as honey&full of money. may all ur dreams ome true…. HAPPY BIRTH DAY

Heard you are elebrating a belated birthday this year…. Bet all those other fools sent ards on time

A Birthday is A Million Moments, Eah holding A Promise Of Fulfillment Of UR Dreams, & AOMPLISHMENTS Of Some Speial Plans.. Wish U A Very Happy B’DAy

“motiyan, bela, phool, kaliyan, dekho yaroo shad hain na, aj tumhara janamdin hai, dekhoo ham ko yaad hai na!”

My love for you Has a never ending supply It will never be laking It will never get dry Often I wonder And ask myself, Why do I feel, Without you I’d die

Kick off ur shoes,take a break,Crank the tunes,Dance & Shake,light the candles,cut the cake .Make ita a day,that's simply Great!!! Happy B'Day....

A smile is a curve that sets everything straight and wipes wrinkle away
    hope u share a lots and receive a lots 4 days 2 come happy Birthday .......

In my past life, god said a gem is going to be born on (date) and i give u a boon that u get to be this beautiful gem's friend...couldnt ask for anything more but thank the god for giving me a friend like u...happy birthday and dont forget that someone somewhere is wishing for ur happiness on every falling star."

Apun wishing you a wonderful, super duper, zabardast, xtra bariya,
    xtra special ekdum mast n dhinchak bole to ekdum jhakaas, JANAM DIN mubarak ho..

i know its ur birthday 2day.. iam sure u'l give me treat in a big hotel.. so i shall talk to u in person there, coz i dunno to xpress my feelings in SMS"

Apne dil ko tatolke apni baat keh do. 'Today is a day of celebration. Why? xx years ago on the same day, GOD sent me my flesh and bone conscience. Wishing my Friendly Inner Voice a very happy b-day. Hugs & Kisses'

Friendship is about. bringing out the positive when everything seems negative...being accepted for who you are...being able to pick up right where you left off...sharing, talking, and laughing...Friendship is about us, and for that I'm grateful. And I hope you have the best

The best way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once

apne dost ko kya uphar du,
    koi accha sa phool hota to mali se mangvata,
    jo khud gulab hai usko kya gulab du...
    Junam Din Mubarak Ho

Happy birthday!! May all ur dreams and wishes cum true enjoy ur day .......

A BIRTHDAY WISH REMINDS U THE FIRST CRY MAMMA... START UR DAY WITH HER ... SWEET BLESSINGS THE DAY WILL BE YOURS MANY HAPPY RETURNS... MY DEAR

Wish you a many many happy returns of the day. May God blessyou with health, wealth and prosperity in your life.

Its always a treat to wish Happy Birthday to someone so Sweet.

Its just another day,
    but this one is the best of the year!
    Happy Birthday my sweetheart.

This msg has No Fat
    No cholesterol n No Addictive
    this is all natural except, with a lot of sugar.
    But it can never be as sweet as the one reading it.
    Happy Birthday!!!

Before the clock strikes twelve let me take the opportunity
    to let you know that you have grown a year more...
    Happy birthday...

I know its your birthday today..
    I am sure u will give me treat in a big hotel..
    so I shall talk to you in person there,
    because I don't know to express my feelings in SMS.

How do you expect me to remember your birthday,
    when you never look any older?

Your birthday is the perfect day to say I care,
    because you will remember me when u certainly make
    it a big affair and when you do hold a party...
    I bet you will be the one who would care to make
    ur special day a costly affair!!!!

Its just another day, but this one is the best of the year!
    Happy Birthday my sweetheart.

Before the clock strikes twelve let me take the opportunity
    to let you know that you have grown a year more...
    Happy birthday...

A prayer: 2 bless ur way A wish : 2 lighten ur moments A cheer: 2 perfect ur day A text: 2 say HAPPY BIRTH DAY

MAY U B WOT U HOPE TO B, C ALL U WANT TO C... DO ALL WOT U WANT TO MAY YR EVERY WISH COMES TRUE... "A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U"

Flying papers , multi colours of balloon, delicated blossom, fantastic people, love and laughter. What it describes? Its Your HAPPY BIRTHDAY

In my past life, god said a gem is going to be born on (date) and i give u a boon that u get to be this beautiful gem’s friend…couldnt ask for anything more but thank the god for giving me a friend like u…happy birthday and dont forget that someone somewhere is wishing for ur happiness on every falling star.

May your life be filled with colours
    An yours w-i-s-h-e-s all come true

Forget abt D past you cant change it,
    Forget abt d future You cant predict it
    Forget abt d present I dint get you one
    Happy birthday!!!

Step by step the journey goes on,
    Little by little it may seem so long.
    Forget about your past, you can’t change it,
    Forget about your future, you cant predict it.
    Just think about present, you can handle it.
    Enjoy presents every moment & be happy…. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to U….!

Many many happy returns of the day
    and May u Live lOng as Long more Than Devil

Kick off ur shoes
    take a break crank the tunes
    Dance & shake, light the candles cut the cake make it's a day
    thats simply Great !!
    Wish u sweet Happy Birthday

It's a nice feeling
    when u know that someone likes you
    someone thinks about you
    someone needs you, but..
    it feels much better when u know that
    someone never ever forgets ur birthday
    "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"

Look outside It's sp pleasant !
    Sun smiling 4 you..
    Trees dancing 4 you..
    Birds singing for you..
    Because I requested them
    All to wish you
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Happy birthday!! May all ur dreams and wishes cum true!!
    enjoy ur day .......

Member Array
    thanks for sharing

Thread Information