Thread: Bollywood mourns King of Pop's death

Tamil Nadu, India
    Bollywood mourns King of Pop's death

The king of Pop , Michael jackson will be missed by all. Bollywood actress, Shilpa Shetty's reaction to his demise was, ''Woke up to the most devastating news of Michael Jackson passing away. I just sank in my chair; words can’t express my emotions because I am a huge huge fan of his. I was also lucky to hear a lot about him from Jermaine his brother, who I got to know closely in the Big Brother house. Was looking forward to watching him perform at the O2 in London, alas! My condolences with the family and may his soul rest in peace… this loss is irrepairable.''

Actor Mithun Chakraborty, who has publicly announced his obsession with MJ's dance steps many a time in the past, said that Jackson was god to him. An emotionally charged Chakraborty said,'' You can imagine the importance of MJ in my life for the fact that I named my son after him. Mimoh is Michael Mohammad Ali. For me he is still alive and will be so as long as I live.''

Another Indian artiste, Javed Jaffrey who was actively involved in MJ's concert in India in 1996, said, ''I came to know about his death very early in the morning and the first feeling was that I had lost someone very close to me. It was really sad and shocking to know this. He was one of the best entertainers on the stage.''

Actress, Ayesha Takia's take on the music legend's demise was, '' I can't believe Michael Jackson is gone !! God bless his soul!!''

Music director Bappi Lahiri was also shocked to know that MJ is no more. ''He was just amazing and his work and shows will keep inspiring performers world wide'', said the music composer.

Bollywood actress, Mallika Sherawat also mentioned, ''Rest in peace MJ,'' on her Twitter account after she came to know about the singer's death.

Junior Member Array
    hmm.. So Max ppls shocked After heard this news... Well me too

Thread Information