You may have noticed that everytime you open my computer to browse folders that there is a slight delay. This is because Windows XP automatically searches for network files and printers when you open Windows explorer. To stop XP from doing this follow the instructions below.
Open My Computer
Click on Tools menu
Click on Folder Options
Click on the View tab.
Uncheck the Automatically search for network folders and printers check box
Reboot your computer
Try it now, you will see a significant increase in speed.
View more random threads:
- Lesson # 44 The Insert Picture Adjust...
- Very very helpful tips.
- HINDI FONT
- hi frnz help me out!!
- Game Hidden In Ms-excel 2000
- 101 run commands for uuuuuuuuuuu
- Photoshop CS6 Tutorial - Resolution...
- Remove programs from uninstall list
- Creating a Boot Disk for an NTFS or FAT...
- How To See YouTube website in Pakistan