LONDON: Pakistan have become the Twenty20 champions defeating Sri Lanka by eight wickets in the hard-fought final of the World Cup 2009 here at Lordís on Sunday.
Chasing 139, Pakistan achieved the target with four balls to spare with Shahid Afridi and Shoaib Malik were at the crease.
Afridi made 55 from 40 balls with two sixes and two fours while Malik scored 24.
View more random threads:
- Crazy Bike
- Sachin Tendulkar Early Years!!!
- Shoaib Akhtar gets 5-year ban
- Pick Of The Day
- Match 14 IPL Gilchrist [Gilly's] 109 of 48...
- WWE Wrestlemania 24 - Undertaker...
- Mumbai Indians v Kings X Punjab 45th match!!
- Shahid Afridi scores 32 runs off an over
- IPL 44th Match RajasthanRoyalsVsKolkata...
- Charming Preity enthralls Kings XI