Thread: Nice Day SMS Collection

Member Array

Nice Day SMS Collection

Nice Day SMS Collection

days weather 4cast: it wud b cloudy if u frown, rainy if u cry, clear if ur happy, sunny if u smile & stormy if u sing!

Life is only traveled ONCE, Today's MOMENT becomes TOMORROW's MEMORY. Enjoy every moment, good or bad, because the GIFT of LIFE is LIFE itself.... Have a nice day...

Never Blame any Day In Your Life. Good Days Give You Happiness. Bad Days Give You Experience. Both Are Essential In Life. All Are Gods' Blessings..

Confidence comes naturally with Success But, Success comes only to those, who are Confident So,Begin ur day with great confidence. HAVE A NICE DAY

A day may start or end without a message from me, but believe me... it won't start or end without me thinking of you... See, i just did! Take care! ‹ HAVE A NICE DAY!

These r the wonderful pairs in this world: Heart n Beats; Night n Moon; Birds n Songs; Roses and Love; You n Your smile. So keep smiling and have a nice day

It takes a minute to have a crush on someone,
    an hour to like someone, and an day to love someone...
    but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

We never hv what we like, we never like what we hv still we live, luv n hope that some day we'll get what we luv or luv what we hv! Thatís life. Hv a nice day!

Through each day our goal is to touch one's heart; encourage one's mind & inspire one's soul. May u continually b blessed & b a blessing to others! Gud Day!

Past is Experience! Present is Experiement! Future is Expectation! Use your Experience in ur experiment to achieve ur expectations! Have a Nice day

Hope you have nightmares, because it's disappointing to wake from a dream but when you wake from a nightmare, you are relieved that it's not true. Good Day

Life has its Ups n Downs. Sometimes the sun shines, sometimes the rain lashes, but then it takes both the Sun and Rain to make a Rainbow. Have a Great Day.

The sun rises into the sky with the warmest smile, he wishes you a good morning, hoping that you have the perfect day. Take care .

Always ask God to give you what you deserve & not what you desire. your desires may be few but you deserves a lot. Have a Great Day!

Every king was once a helpless baby & every great structure once a blueprint... Itís not where are you today, but where youíll reach that counts. Good Day!

May you rise each texting day with fully charged phone in your hand, inspiring msg in your mind, me in your heart,& a clear signal all day long. Have a Nice day!

The texts you send me night & day, like jewels in my heart they stay; And so 2 God I always pray the best of blessings be yours each day.

Could you do me a favor?put your left hand over your right shoulder then your right hand to your left shoulder.there!'ive just given you a morning hug...have a nice day

Focus on the future, not on the past because better days lie ahead.U are indeed a very special friend. Gud day.

Life is an echo; all comes back, the gud, the bad, the false, and the true. So, give the world the best u have & the best will come back to u. Have a Nice day.

Never blame a day in ur life. Good Days Give u happiness. Bad days give u Experience. Both are essential in life! All are Gods blessings! Have a nice day.

Life has no rewinds n forwards. It unfolds itself at its own pace. So never miss a chance to live today to make a beautiful story for tomorrow. Have a Nice Day.

The texts u send me night & day, like jewels in my heart they stay; And so 2 God I always pray the best of blessings be urs each day.
    Have a Nice Day

In life when you get troubles, don't get nervous... Just close your eyes and follow ur heart... b'coz heart may be in left but it is always right. Have a Nice Day!

May u rise each texting day with fully charged phone in ur hand, inspiring msg in ur mind, me in ur heart,& a clear signal all day long. Have a Nice day!

The world will provide you with stones every day; what you build out of it is you outlook - A Bridge or a Wall. Gud Day

Every king was once a helpless baby & every great structure once a blueprint... Itís not where r u today, but where uíll reach that counts. Gud Day!

All village people decided to pray for rain. On the day of prayer all but only 1 boy came with an umbrella. That's faith. Hv faith in urself & God. Gud Day!

Monday went on Tuesday 2 Wednesday and asked Thursday whether Friday has told Saturday that Sunday is a holiday. Have a Great Sunday

Always ask God to give u wht u deserve & not what u desire. UR desires may be few but u deserves a lot. Have a Great Day!

Life has its Ups n Downs. Sometimes the sun shines, sometimes the rain lashes, but then it takes both the Sun n Rain to make a Rainbow. Have a Great Day

Hope u have nightmares, coz it's disappointing to wake from a dream but when u wake from a nightmare, u r relieved that it's not true. Good Day

Member Array
    hmmm...............

Thread Information