Young Susie was having trouble with her computer so she called Wes, the computer guy, over to her desk.
Wes clicked a couple buttons and solved the problem.
As he was walking away Susie called after him, "So, what was wrong?" And he replied, "It was an 'ID ten T' error."
A puzzled expression ran riot over Susie's face.
" 'An ID ten T' error? What's that, in case I need to fix it again?"
He gave her a grin.
"Haven't you ever seen an 'ID ten T' error before?"
Susie replied, "No."
"Write it down," he said, "and I think you'll figure it out." . . . . . . . . . .
I D 1 0 T .
View more random threads:
- urdu - samjh-daar kay leay ishara
- A story with a moral
- Kiwi Bacon (Vegetarian Commercial)
- Men The Real Victims | How Lucky Are YOU?
- Girl updates status on Facebook :-
- Adorable little cats - Cute and funny kitten...
- Nothing to loose
- Girls can never decide where to eat
- DIVORCE VS. MURDER
- urdu - bol nahi pata