Thread: Friendship SMS Collection (02)

Member Array

Friendship SMS Collection (02)

Friendship SMS Collection

Ur words r ANTIBIOTICS, Ur smile is ANALOGESIC, Ur touch is ANTI-INFLAMTORY, Ur presence is ANTISEPTIC, Ur SMS is ANTI-PYRETIC.. that's why i never fall ill

MY FRIEND should be... My madicine when i'm in pain, MY letter when i'm Far, My smile whan i'm sad, My handkerchef when i cry, My life when i die!

With my 1 heart.. 2 eyes.. 5 litter blood...206 bones.. 1.2 million red cells.. 60 trillion D.N.A.'s.. I wish u "very GOOD DAY"...!

you konw what? I like u!! you know why?becoz u r d'best,you know why?in ur own simple ways ,u make me feel special u know when?since the day we became
    =f=r=n=d=s=

Dear Customer,We would like to inform you that your true friend Mr/Mrs___is missing u a lot. Thank you.Sender:Helpline

Gusto ko na benta cell phone ko... lam mo ba? Gusto ko hagis, durugin at tadyakan ang cell phone ko... lam mo ba? Gusto ko na panakaw to... lam mo ba? Maloloka na ko sa pag-iintay ng text mo... lam mo ba?

Some friends are separated by time. Some are separated by differences. Some by distances, some by pride. But no matter how far you are or different we may be, you'll always be a friend to me!

If one day you feel like crying, call me. I can't promise to make you laugh, but I'm willing to cry with you.

If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them; I'd be at the bottom to catch

Keep me as a friend and I will keep you in my heart and lock it up. I'll throw away the key so that no one can take you away from me.

I admit I'll never be the perfect friend. I'll never be there always. I may not make you smile at times but there is one thing I admit I could do. To be the person I could be for you.

I won't promise to be your friend forever, coz I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Someday you may lose your hair, your teeth, your looks, or even your memory. But there's something you won't lose. Me, coz I'll always be your friend.

Do you ever recall the first day we met? Our first hello? The day we became friends? Well, I do and I will always remember. For that very day, I knew I'd cherish you.

Fifty years from now, I'd be so old I might forget you. I might not remember ever knowing you, or might forget I once cared for you. I might… but I won't.

Care is the main ingredient that keeps true friendships alive despite separation, distance and time. Care sustains love. Since I can't see you, let my care be with you, friend!

If you open my heart, guess what you are gonna see? It's you. True friends are hard to find so I kept you.

God sprinkles tiny but wonderful seeds of blessings on earth each day...and I just caught one that's so nice and true...It's you!

Each day God sends His angels to guide us. We don't expect to see them with wings, or with halo flying above their heads. Instead, they come in disguise and we call them friends. Thank you for being an angel to me!

A coin is easy to earn, a friend is hard to find. The coin depreciates but a friend appreciates. I lost a coin when I texted you, but it's okay because I got you.

God in heaven, God above, please protect the friend I love. Sent with a smile, sealed with a kiss, I love my friend who's reading this.

I'm glad friendship doesn't come with price tags. For if it does, I'd never afford someone as great as you.

If I cud give u a gift… I wud give u the ability 2 see urself, d way I c u, so that u wud know what a wonderful FRIEND u are!

I AM ON THE WAY TO DEATH I HAVE TO CROSS A BIG SEA TO REACH THE DOCTOR. THATS WHY I NEED A SHIP. PLEASE SEND YOUR FRIENDSHIP AND SAVE MY LIFE.......

Friendship is sweet when it's new, sweeter when it's true, but sweetest when it's U...When God gave friends he tried to be fair. When i got you i got more than my share!!!

heart is like a crystal preserve it.love is like perfume spread it,feeling is like flood flow it.friendship is like an umbrella,come let's share it.

i m a cop and u r under arrest,
    4 being what u r ?
    its illegal 2 be so sweet,
    and loving as u r ,
    so i here by...sentence u 2 be my...
    LIFE TIME FRIEND.....
    case closed..........

jo tu chahe woh tera ho,
    roshan raatein aur khubsurat savera ho,
    jari rakhenge hum duaao ka silsila,
    kaamyaab har manzeel par dost mera ho......

Member Array
    goood

Thread Information