Thread: Good Morning SMS Collection (03)

Member Array

Good Morning SMS Collection (03)

Good Morning SMS Collection

Couldn't wait to tell you
    Good day to you today
    Hope everything is wonderful
    For you in every way.

The Two of the most important things when u wakeup today
    1.Pray,so that u may Live
    2.Take a bath so that others may Live too!!!!!

dreams visit us when we are asleep. But commitment wakes us up each day and give us every chance to make our DREAMS come true. ! Good Morning . Have a nice day

All mornings are like Paintings:-U need a little inspiration
    to get going,a little smile to brighten up & AMS from someone
    who cares to color ur day...
    G@@D Morning a Nice Day..

Wakeup & Wink those Teeny Weeny Eyes.Stretch those Inzy Winzy Bones,Wear that Jolly Winning smile & tell urself today is a beautiful day...
    G@@d M(rning....

Never blame a day in ur life...Good Days Give u happiness..Bad days give u Experience...Both are essential in life...!!! All are ALLAh's blessings!!!...Have a nice day...

Hello, wakup, Receive my simple gift of 'GOOD MORNING' wrapped with sincerity, tied with care and sealed with a prayer to keep u safe and happy all day long! Take Care!

Aaj kuch ghabraye se lagte ho,
    Thand mein kapkapaye se lagte ho,
    Nikhar kar aayi hai surat aapki,
    Bahut dino baad nahaye se lagte ho
    …Good Morning…

On a marvelous month, on a fresh morning, when the calendar slides, when the clock creeps, a handsome smiling faces wakes u up. It's the job given by me to the sun to woke u up my dear friend. He will always smile at u to show my friendship. Good Morning ! !

May God stay with you this day, and give you peace of mind...May He give you a happy heart, and His love all the time...GOOD MORNING and GOD BLESS!!!

As the sky breaks into a beautiful sunrise, may God open the heavens to shower you lots of love and happiness to make your day a meaningful one. Good Morning!

Faith makes life possible. hope makes life workable. love makes life beautiful. a friend makes life meaningful.. *good morning*

Frndshp is not History to 4Get, f'shp is not Maths to calculate, f'shp is not language to learn, Its only Science that We Hav To Understand. Good Morning..

TIME alone can prove the worth of frienship.. as time goes by,v loose the false ones, n keep the best...... just a sweet hello 2 one of the best.... gud morning !!!!!

Mornings are reminders that God loves you! You're not just given another day to enjoy, but a chance to right the wrong of yesterday. Gud Morning & Have A Nice DAY!!!

Never get tired of doing little things for others, because sometimes those little things may mean so much to them. That's why I won't get tired of sending my little hi to you. Gud Morning & Have a Nice DAY

Begin the day with a light heart. Let all your worries be swept aside at night. Smile a moment and thank God, for every moment He cares for you all the

Morning does not mean that you have to get up and work again. Morning is God's way of saying that He loves you so much He wants you to be live another beautiful day. GUD MORNING

Abey bina Balkani K flat, Flowerpot, Khali patili K dhakhan mafiq barjela kio hai? Daykh kia raha hai? Bhai log Gud Morning bolnay ko aya hai, bolay to set hai na

when i woke up early morning birds were singing i asked them i m missing a sweet voice in u a bird replied: u still havn't said good morning to that sweet Angel....so GooD MorninG sweet heart

Friend nahi to life waste, Salt nahi to food waste, Story nahi to cinema waste, Mera SMS nahi to tera cell waste...!GOOD MORNING

Soraj ki pehli kiran Din ka pehla pehar Panchion ki pehli chehchahat Dhanak ka pehla rang Hawa ki dandi sansanahat Subha ka pehla khomar :GOOD MORING" HAVE NICE DAY

Dream a dream tonight as you sleep. Smile a smile tomorrow that you may keep. May all of your dreams and wishes come true. Coz I couldn't find a better friend like you!

U may think that I forgot u. U may think that I don't care, And U may think that I'm not thinking of u. Well, you're wrong. You're still in My Dreams.

I asked God to make u happy, make u smile, guide u safely thru every mile, grant u wealth, give u health & most of all give u love & care. Good Morning Dear.

Days are too busy, hours are too few, seconds are too fast, But there is always time for me to say hello to someone like you. Smile and enjoy life! Good MORNING ! !

We have a Strange and Unique Friendship.. U-Strange. Me-Unique! Ha,ha,ha. Smile my friend. its a Beautiful Morning

hi, if thr day, here it should b nit. if thr black, here should b wit. so dont forget me, wethr it is both, cos im always thinking of u. good morning

No cute sayings to say, no cute graphics to send. Just a simple good day, hope that will be okay.

U may not think of me when ur happy n having a good time, It's fine, but please don't 4get me when ur sad n alone coz. I want to be the first one to make u happy. Good morning!

May you rise each texting day with fully charged cell phone in your hand,Inspiring message in your mind, me in your heart and a clear signal all day long. Good Morning & Nice day ! !

Each time I text you good morning, it's not just a morning greeting. There's a silent message saying I thought of you as I woke up this morning! Good morning!

Smile! Because you have just received a text message from someone hoping you are fine. Good Morning!

We're not too close in distance. We're not too near in miles. But text can still touch our hearts and thoughts can bring us smiles. Good morning ! !

Every morning has a new beginning, a new blessing, a new hope. It's a perfect day coz it's God's gift. Have a blessed, hopeful perfect day to begin with. Good Morning ! !

A smile is a way of writing your thoughts on your face, telling others that they are accepted, liked and appreciated. So here's a big smile just for you. Good morning

Member Array
    good collection

Thread Information