Thread: Good Morning SMS Collection (02)

Member Array

Good Morning SMS Collection (02)

Good Morning SMS Collection

Each time I text you good am, it's not just a morning greeting. There's a silent message saying I thought of you as I woke up this morning! Good am!

You don't text often. You don't text much. It makes me feel sad coz we're out of touch. The message is clear. There's someone I really miss and it's you my dear! Good am!

Doctor's advice: eat breakfast regularly, drink plenty of water, take your vitamin C, and text me three times a day. Good a.m.

We're not too close in distance. We're not too near in miles. But text can still touch our hearts and thoughts can bring us smiles. Good morning!

Never get tired of doing little things to others, because sometimes those little things may mean so much to them. That's why I won't get tired of sending my little hi to you.

A smile is a curve that sets everything straight and wipes the wrinkles away. Hope you receive a lot and share a lot of smiles today. Here's one from me.

Every morning has a new beginning, a new blessing, a new hope. It's a perfect day coz it's God's gift. Have a blessed, hopeful perfect day to begin with. Good a.m.

A smile is a way of writing your thoughts on your face, telling others that they are accepted, liked and appreciated. So here's a big smile just for you. Good am!

Every morning, leave your worries outside your gate, coz that's where they pick up the garbage! Have a worry free day!

I woke up a few hours ago, but somehow I feel incomplete till I remembered I haven't texted you yet. Have a pleasant morning!

Of all the smiles you received today, there was a smile you didn't see. A smile not from the lips, but straight from the heart - a smile that came from me.

God smiled at me just this morning thru the rising sunrays. I'm sharing the same courtesy with you by sending you a warm smile that your heart can feel even without seeing.

A warm "hello" doesn't come from the lips, it comes from the heart; doesn't have to be told, it has to be shown; doesn't have to be given, it has to be sent. Text me na.

Stars r seen 2gether, yet they r so far apart, True friends may not meet everyday but remember they r always linked heart 2 heart. Good Morning

Savera kya hua, Sitaron ko bhool gaye, suraj kya aya, chand ko bhool gye. Gujre kya pal hamare SMS ke bina, aap hume SMS karna bhool gye.... Good Morning)

Happiness Keeps U SWEET, Trials Make U STRONG, Sorrows Keeps U HUMBLE, Sucess Keeps You GLOWING. Wish u a lovely and sweet morning, Gud Day

Ugta hua Suraj dua de aapko,
    Khilta hua phool khushbu de aapko,
    hum to kuch dene ke kabil nahi hai,
    dene wala hazaar khushiyan de aapko!
    Good Morning!

Could you do me a favor?
    Put ur left hand over ur RIGHT Shoulder then
    ur Right hand to ur LEFT Shoulder There!
    I'have just given u a hug! (",)
    Good morning..!!!

A Sweeter Smile,
    A Brighter Day,
    Hope everything turns out
    great for you Today!!!
    Good Morning!
    (> " " <) Have a
    ( = 'o'= ) Nice
    _(,,) _ (,,) Day!!

De smile is like simcard & life is like cell phone,wen u insert de simcard of a smile a beautiful day is activated.keep smiling ...gud morning

Morning greetings doesn't only mean saying Gd Morning, it has asilent message saying: I remember you when I wake up! Have a nice day!

May your day be full of sun shine
    May the moon shine on your night
    Have a week full of happiness
    And everything just right.
    God Bless you friend of mine
    I send you all my love
    And pray your guardian angel
    Is watching you from above.

Sure hope your week is special
    In every thing you do
    Enjoy yourself, have lots of fun
    And know I think of you.