Thread: Friendship SMS Collection (01)

Member Array

Friendship SMS Collection (01)

Friendship SMS Collection

MY friendship is just like a rubber band, It is too flexible, Stretch it as much as u can, but if u leave it,it 'll hurt u a lot, really a lot!

A lovely star dropped on earth one night.Asked me u want a million dollar or a good frnd?I had 2 choose million dollars coz, I already have u...

Life's lyk a novel. Mani chapters read and forgotten. But's there's one i wont 4get.. Its de chapters i met u and we became friends.. Take care..

Dear O Dear, You are not Near, But I can Hear, Dont Get Fear, Your memories Here, Live with Cheer, No more Tear!....... MY DEAR FRIEND

A friend is someone we turn to when our spirits need a lift. A friend is someone we treasure for our friendship is a gift. A friend is someone who fills our lives with beauty, joy, and grace. And makes the whole world we live in a better and happier place

A Friend is : 1% Funny , 2% Sweet , 3% Caring , 4% Loving , and ................... 90% Smart & GooD lOOkinG . That's y U r My FRIEND .... !!!! Have a nice day n Keep smiling!!!

Arre..listen.. 2 people were askin me ur details 2 day
    Arre..listen.. 2 people were askin me ur details 2 day. I gave them ur address n no. They will b visiting u soon. Their names r JOY & HAPPINES.!!!

There's [email protected] behind every friendship. Each friend we make is start @f each [email protected], our [email protected] had a [email protected] begining.. [email protected] this [email protected],never has an ending!

A friend gives hope when life is low, A friend is a place you've no where to go,A friend is honest,friend is true, A friend is percious, A friend is you.!!!

Some friends r worth 2b thrown,Some r good 2 keep,Some r 2b Treasured 4 ever,and i Think u r one 2 b Thrown...in the Treasure Box 2 b kept 4 ever.

Make your life a house your heart can live in. With a door that is open to receive friends. And a garden full of memories.... of many good things

I can't b d best person in this world, but I can be me. I may not b d sweetest, but I can b as sweet as I can b. I may not b d one for u, but I'll always b there for u.

plants are green and earth is blue, why ur so nice to me i want a clue, What ever may be the resone like u , b'coz in

1 advice-take care, 1 Request-dont change, 1 Wish dont forget me, 1 Lie-I Hate U, 1 Truth-I Miss U, 1 Hope-We 'll always be Good Friend!

Hold 10 Roses in ur hand & stand opposite of the mirror, U'll see 11 Roses & among them, the most Beautiful rose in the World is U my dear friend...

A good friend is like a computer, Enter your life ,'Save' u in their heart, 'format' ur problam 'shift' u to opportunities & never 'delete' u from 'memory'!

When ur alone, When ur crying, When ur upset, Don't think of me!! just call me coz incoming is free for me.. my friend!!

Hold 10 Roses in Ur Hands & Stand Opposite to the Mirror,
    U'll see 11 Roses & among them, the most Beautiful Rose in the World is U my dear friend....

One day Friendship and Love met. Love asked why do you exists when I am here, friendship ans I am here to leave smile where u leave tears.

Hi, there.... Perhaps that You Plus Me Equal to FRienDshiP Do drop an equation if i am correct in maths

Life is a garden,good friends are the flowers and the time spent togeather are life`s happiest hours

i could send a million heart warming notes of friendshipbut sometimes they are too long when all i need to say is simple THANKS FOR BEING MY FRIEND.

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BLOOD AND FRIEND.BLOOD ENTERS THE HEART AND FLOWS.BUT FRIEND ENTERS THE HEART AND STAY INSIDE FOREVER.......

I thank God I'm rich not with money but with people like you. I may not have the most expensive things but I've got a most precious gem. a friend like you.

If one day you feel like crying, call me. I can't promise to make you laugh, but I'm willing to cry with you

Whenever I see your smiling face I have to smile myself, because I like you, you're my friend!!!

sent my cares 2 the wind and ask the wind 2 pass them 2 u,when u feel the wind blowing against ur face thats me saying take care of urself..

Feeling is a painting,never spoil it.Face is a book, try to read it.Love is precious,never lose it And frndship is a mirror, never break it.

what is love? it is a model auxilary verb,it shows an action which didn't happen befor now used in isqh and mohabat sentences. Ex i love u very much

when u r sad.........i will try ur tears
    when u r scared.........i will confort ur fears
    when u r worried........i will give u hope
    when u r confused.......i will give u cope
    and when u r lost.......and cant see the light
    i shall be ur beacon.....shining ever so bright
    this is my oath........i pledge tillthe end
    why u may ask?........because u r my friend

Member Array
    well done................

Thread Information