Man Wearing Only A Thong Charged In Burglary
Deputies said a man who was caught wearing a woman's thong was charged with a burglarizing a home. Chief Deputy Mark Lucas said deputies caught the 42-year-old man only wearing panties in an abandoned farm house. The officers followed his footprints from a nearby Andersonville home where a burglary had been reported.
The man was charged with aggravated burglary, auto burglary and vandalism on Monday and was held on a $65,000 bond in the Anderson County Detention Facility.
The Knoxville News Sentinel reported the man was released from the same jail May 21 after being arrested in Norris for property crimes.
View more random threads:
- Massive search operations as YSR goes missing
- La Tomatina.... a food fight festival
- Pak politicians, businessmen own companies...
- [[M]] Principal Files Complaint Over Missed...
- President Obama promise to the U.S citizens
- 'Hindurashtra' In Indian City Delhi - must...
- The REAL LION of Karachi [R.I.R]
- Need of a Cancer Hospital in KPK
- People’s sacrifices borne the fruits:...
- [[M]]Seven million 'use illegal files'