Woman Accused Of Killing Peacock With Baseball Bat
A woman accused of clubbing to death a peacock with a baseball bat has pleaded not guilty to misdemeanor charges of animal cruelty. The woman was charged with second-degree animal cruelty, which is punishable by up to a year in jail and a $2,000 fine. Her next court appearance is scheduled for June 19.
The woman previously admitted to killing the bird to reporters because she was tired of its constant squawking.
She said she brought up her concerns at board meetings at Makaha Valley Towers, but was never addressed.
View more random threads:
- Master Molty Foam , since 1963
- See You Later Pakistan !!!
- Conquering the last degree
- Around the world the protest against Israel
- Norway allows burkini swimsuits in city pools
- Remember #Srebenica
- Really a shame for Indian news channels
- Indians, Brits and Pakistanis lead Dubai...
- Fake pictures of Giant Skulls edited in...