Conn. Bride Rescues Family From House Fire
A Connecticut family has been saved from a house fire by a new bride who rushed inside through thick smoke while wearing her wedding gown.
Officials say Georgette Clemons had just left her wedding reception Sunday evening when she spotted smoke coming from a Bridgeport home.
Clemons got out of the car she was riding in and ran into the home. She says a woman was yelling about her animals and didn't want to leave, so she had to pull her out.
As firefighters arrived and battled the blaze after members of the Eitelberg family were rescued, Clemons was nearby folding her blackened wedding dress.
Clemons says she messed up her shoes, but says that's no big deal because everyone is safe.
View more random threads:
- Modi move puts him on ‘defensive’ !!!
- urdu - Imran Khan say khoof zada Muslim...
- Colombo builds up for imminent massacre
- Justice Iftikhar reached Supreme Court
- Picosecond Oscilloscope
- 26 November 2015 - intense fog in motorways...
- Muhammad Haroon , table tennis player from...
- 5th class result Khanewal Pakistan by...
- Osama hiding in Hindu Kush mountains’
- Start of Police station culture in Khanewal...