Dad, Daughter Arrested After Fight Over Shoes
Authorities said an argument over a pair of shoes led to criminal charges against a southwestern Illinois woman and her dad. Prosecutors charged the 24-year-old woman with criminal property damage, while her 47-year-old dad was accused of aggravated battery.
Madison County Sheriff's Capt. Brad Wells said the daughter invited three people from a bar to her home early Monday, and an argument erupted over a pair of shoes.
Wells said the father intervened, clubbing one of the guests over the head with a flashlight. Outside, the woman allegedly broke a window on one guest's vehicle.
The father told The Associated Press that the guests refused his request to leave and that he hit one visitor only after he was punched.
View more random threads:
- Uruguay's president José Mujica: no palace,...
- The Animal Foundation
- Baby jumping festival
- How to be happier – from 'the world's...
- Take a Look at Sawat.....GEO pics
- China rushes relief after earthquake kills...
- Woman, 70, skydives after heart transplant
- What I learnt about inequality !!!
- Elite women: elite or just women?
- [[M]]World's Longest Ear Hair