Man Admits Robbing 6 Banks _ All On Thursdays
If it's Thursday, it's time to rob a bank. That was the schedule followed by a man who admitted robbing six New Jersey banks on consecutive Thursdays between late January and early March. Peter Bielecke pleaded guilty Wednesday in federal court to a single count of bank robbery, but admitted he robbed five others as well.
The 41-year-old said he robbed banks in Brick, Toms River, Lakewood, Howell and Old Bridge on successive Thursdays.
No reason was given for choosing that particular day of the week, but authorities said the pattern made it that much easier to track him. He was arrested after a March 5 robbery in Old Bridge.
He faces up to 20 years in prison when he is sentenced Aug. 25.
View more random threads:
- Nadia Khan is Queen of Morning Shows
- ‘Even war has rules’: MSF demands...
- how Michael Jackson died?
- Kareena Kapoor Warns Saif Ali Khan !!!
- Lion Hug
- Chomsky answers questions from Fallujah !!!
- Confirmed, probable A/H1N1 flu cases in US...
- U.N. warns India against anti-Muslim...
- First WiFi country
- And What About the Hundreds of Muslims...