NY Man Arrested Buying Drugs With Slaughtered Pig
It was a simpler sort of drug trade.
Syracuse police say a 45-year-old man offered a slaughtered pig as partial payment for a bag of crack cocaine.
They say two men were spotted making the deal on a street corner just before 8 p.m. Thursday.
Angelo Colon of Fulton was arrested on a misdemeanor drug possession charge and 42-year-old Omar Veliz faces a felony drug sale charge.
Police say Colon paid half a pig and $10 for a $50 bag of crack. Veliz told police the pig was for a celebration for a relative being released from jail.
While officers were arresting the suspects, someone took the pig.
Police don't know if the men have lawyers.
View more random threads:
- 2nd june cctv footage lahore bomb blast...
- Sucide attacks in Karachi Pakistan 28-12-009
- France is to open first military base in UAE
- Monica Lewinsky: I Was "In Love" With...
- Nukes are not nuts!
- Watching the broadcast on Kim Jong-Il's...
- Love to Barrack Obama- Congrats
- Imran khan address in news channel "India...
- Polio campaign
- Obama is 'opportunist,' Hillary Clinton no...