Genelia D'Souza is among those Bollywood actresses who have undergone great makeovers that have not only changed their appearance, but consequently also their appeal.
Recently, there was a news report that Genelia was shooting for Ken Ghosh's Yahoo and the crowds descended on her in huge numbers because she was wearing a mini-skirt.
Genelia could hardly have attracted such crowds in her early days when her look was still not so polished.
However, once she started working on improving her appearance, movies and even endorsements started pouring in.
Genelia made a big splash in Bollywood in 2008 with Jaane Tu...Ya Jaane Na. Some of Genelia's Tamil movies include, Boys, Sachein and Chennai Kadhal.
Genelia's changed look got her a coveted spot at the Lakme Fashion Week ramp.
The number of Tamil and Telugu films Genelia did after Jaane Tu.. came down instantly.
With her new look, Genelia managed to focus on the youngster in her and therefore she replaced Rani Mukherjee as the brand ambassador of Fanta.
View more random threads:
- Pepsi Sabse Favorite Kaun contest press meet
- Sagarika Ghatge's Photoshoot
- Kareena Kapoor at 3Idiots Scrap Book Launch
- Aishwarya Rai wallpapers
- CHARMING DEEPIKA PADUKONE !
- My Name Is Khan : Shahrukh Khan’s 2010 video...
- Ranbir in an Indo-Pak Relationship
- Govinda’s daughter Narmmadaa Ahuja Pics !!!!!
- Lisa ray Profile and images 2
- Sikander-Neha shake it on Yeh Hai Jalwa