Thread: Friendship SMS Collection

Member Array

Friendship SMS Collection

Friendship SMS Collection

Many People say friends are made in heaven and they come in your life. But I made a friend like you in this world and made my life a heaven.

1 Advice- Donít change, 1 Request- Take care, 1 Wish- Don't forget me, 1 Lie- I Hate U, 1 Truth- I Miss U, 1 Hope- We'll always be Gud Friends.

A raindrop may luk 2 small 2 eyes but sumwhere a thirsty flower await its fall. A sms may seem 2 small but sumwhere a heart remembers u when it receives ur sms. Keep SMS'ing

Eyes: To look at you; Hands: To pray for you; Mind: To care for u; Heart: To love you and Legs: To kick u if u forget me.

A deep friend is like rainbow, when the perfect amount of happiness and tears are mixed, the result is a colorful bridge between 2 hearts.
    I always thought loving some1 was the greatest feeling, but I realised that loving a friend is even better; v lose ppl v love but v never lose true friends.

Your friendship is a Blank Cheque for me. Itís an asset not a liability, always a credit not a debit; always a profit not a loss & I hope it'll never bounce.

Remember to remember me, forget to forget me. Even if u try to remember to forget me I'll never forget to remember to remind u to remember me.

A good friend is one who bails you out of the jail but a best friend is one who sits beside you in jail and says, 'Mamu Beedi Hai Kya?'

I wish a wish 4 you. It's a wish I wish 4 few. The wish I wish 4 u is that all ur wishes come true... so keep wishing as my best wishes are always with you

Don't place me in your eyes, I may fall as a tear, place me in your heart, so that every beat reminds you that this friend is always there for you.

Our friendship is like playing on a see-saw, not only because its always fun being with u but also because I won't mind going down to see u rise.

Some friends r worth 2b thrown, some r good 2 keep, some r 2b treasured 4 ever. I think u r the one 2b thrown in the treasure box 2b kept 4 ever

A friend is sweet when its new but it is sweeter when its TRUE! But you know what? It's sweetest when its you.

Valuing Friendship is not merely by seeing each other everyday. What counts is that somehow in our busy lives, we remember EACH OTHER

A friend is 1% funny, 2% sweet, 3% caring, 4% loving, 90% good looking. Thats why I am your friend! You are so lucky.

I canít find a reason why God gave U to me, but that is not the question to b asked; May b the question is how did God knew that I needed a friend like U

Ur validity of being my friend is going 2 b expired today,
    plz recharge ur friendship immidetly by delivering 4-5 sweet & cool msgs.So hurry

I can't find a reason,why did god introduced u2 me? But thats not to be asked, Question is how god knew that I needed a friend like U.

the test oF friendship dosen't comes when u R 2GethEr. It cOmEs wHeN u ParT waYs & u ReaLizE tHat dEsPitE tHe dIsTanCe, thE fRiEndshIp iS sTilL tHeRe....

this WORLD, where everything seems UNCERTAIN, only one thing is DEFINITE. You'll always be my FRIEND, beyond WORDS, beyond TIME & beyond DISTANCE!

One tree can start a forest, One Smile can start Friendship , One touch can show luv n care, & One friend like u can make life worth-living!

Science has proved that sugar melts in water,so plz don`t walk in the rain, otherwise I may lose a sweet friend like u!!

A friend gives hope when life is low, a friend is a place when you have nowhere to go, a friend is honest, a friend is true. A friend is precious a friend is u

If u r a chocolate ur the sweetest, if u r a Teddy Bear u r the most huggable, If u are a Star u r the Brightest, and since u r my "FRIEND" u r the "BEST"!!!!!!!!!

A special friend is rare indeed, it beems to be special breed, yes, perfect friends r very few, so lucky I m for having you

Painting is a feelin, Never spoil it.Face is a book, try 2 read it.Love is precious, B ready 2 sacrifice for it & Friendship is like a mirror never break it!

A deep friend is like rainbow, when the perfect amount of happiness and tears r mixed, the result is a colorful bridge between 2 hearts

Friendship is a language spoken by heart... not written on paper, not given by pledge... it is a promise renewed everytime we keep in touch...Take Care..

Friendship is a silent gift of nature..
    More old .. more strong..
    More deep.. more clear..
    More close.. more warm..
    Less words.. more understanding.

Few Relations in Earth Never Die.Want 2 know What it is? Read again.. (F)few (R)relations (I)in (E)earth (N)never (D)die

There is "And" bitween Sky and Earth, But there is nothing bitween Me and You,but this "And" bitween Me and You is 'Anybody Not Disturb

Science has proved that sugar melts in water,so plz don`t walk in the rain, otherwise I may lose a sweet friend like u!!

Tiny starz shining bright its time 4 me 2 say goodnite, so close ur eyes & snuggle up tight I'm wishin u sweet dreams 2nite!

Sumtime i 4get 2say HI, sumtime i miss 2reply,sumtimes my msg doesn't reach u, but it doesnt mean i 4get u,bcoz. ur 1 of a kind and always in mind...

If u drop me, i 'll break, If u hold me, i 'll shake, If u need me, i'll hurry, If u don't call me, i 'll worry, If u hurt me, i'll cry, but friend , If u leave me, i 'll die...

Morning is God's way of saying '1 more time .. Go, live life make a difference touch ones heart, encourage 1's mind inspire 1's soul & enjoy d day...' 1 more time.!

sweet but not honey, precious but not money, bright but not sunshine, Improves with time but not wine, dont know?? ,it's me..!

Longest love is mother's love,Shotest love is other love, Sweetest love is Lover's love, but Strongest love is friend love., like u and me!

Member Array
    thanks for sharing

Thread Information