THE WAR IS OVER : welcome to 'a birds eye view' over the paradise island of Sri Lanka aided by the surround sound of the indian ocean. From the East Coast to the West Coast with the divine percussion of tidal waves lapping on sand and rocks creating a paradisical orchestra throughout the big trip on the small island. This is the first ever documented aerial photography trip over Sri Lanka. Featured on National Geographic, Discovery Travel & Living and many other Travel Channels.
View more random threads:
- Engine removing
- Always Trust Your Intuition!
- Tiny House for Homeless Woman
- 10 Things People Don't Know About Their Cars
- History of the Photo Booth
- Don't BUY Freedom 251 | Could be a SCAM
- Every Pakistani should watch this
- Shopping Cart Car
- Zeitgeist - The Movie: Federal Reserve (Part...
- 6 Fruits You're Eating Wrong