Re-Volt demo (Game)
Free to try
Windows 95, Windows 98
Pentium-200, Windows 95/98, 32MB RAM, 3D card
Publisher's description of Re-Volt demo
Re-Volt is a racing game where radio-controlled cars tumble around all kinds of locations and use whatever tactics necessary to gain first place by destroying the competition. Re-Volt lets gamers race cars in places they're always wanted to, but couldn't, until now. Racers dodge full-sized cars in city streets, slalomaround enormous dinosaur skeletons in museums, and jump over gigantic building blocks in toy stores.
Everything in the world is built to scale, so even normal-sized objects like baseballs and pencils are formidable roadblocks. Power-ups give cars offensive and defensive weaponry, like bottle rockets and oil slicks. Gamers can join others and race or play tag over the Internet on tracks designed specifically for multiplayer action.
View more random threads:
- Swap colorful gems to destroy them. "...
- Little Fighter 2 Night 1.0 (Game)
- Freedom Fighters demo (Game)
- Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood demo (Game)
- Bollywood Memory Test
- Control the Skiing Snowman to Assemble...
- MatchBlox 2: Abram's Quest 1 (Game)
- International Cricket Captain 2008 (Game)
- Kung Fu Panda demo (Game)
- Super Mario with Shotgun 1.001 (Game)