I rob the rich: Akshay Kumar
Bollywood action hero Akshay Kumar has a new name for himself - Robin Hood. In his latest blog post, Akki has likened himself to the famous Prince of Thieves because, according to him, he steals from the rich and distributes the spoils amongst the poor.
How has the man who is known to charge phenomenal fees for merely smiling at a function come to this conclusion? Read this excerpt and decode for yourself.
"It's me the new Robin Hood of India, I rob from the rich (producers) and give to the poor (my staff), Hehe!! I'm kidding, seriously, it's comments like these that get me in trouble."
"So did you guys read about my ever so exciting capture by the police, and my wife's surrender story over my 'Unbuttoning incident'. My life sounds like a scene out of C.S.I Miami right now I swear, this year is definitely going down in the book of 'Who framed Akshay Kumar'.
View more random threads:
- Sameera Reddy (07)
- Bollywood girls beautiful in Blue!!
- Freida Pinto (Wallpapers)
- Tulip Joshi at Kimaya Entertainment at...
- Amisha patel during an interview
- Special Chabbis story plot
- Amritha Arora in a Two Piece Bikini with...
- Kajol at Times Green Ganesha launch
- Salman Khan promotes Dabangg 2 in Hyderabad
- Aarti Chhabria - Photos Collection