Thread: I rob the rich: Akshay Kumar

I rob the rich: Akshay Kumar

I rob the rich: Akshay Kumar

Bollywood action hero Akshay Kumar has a new name for himself - Robin Hood. In his latest blog post, Akki has likened himself to the famous Prince of Thieves because, according to him, he steals from the rich and distributes the spoils amongst the poor.

How has the man who is known to charge phenomenal fees for merely smiling at a function come to this conclusion? Read this excerpt and decode for yourself.

"It's me the new Robin Hood of India, I rob from the rich (producers) and give to the poor (my staff), Hehe!! I'm kidding, seriously, it's comments like these that get me in trouble."

"So did you guys read about my ever so exciting capture by the police, and my wife's surrender story over my 'Unbuttoning incident'. My life sounds like a scene out of C.S.I Miami right now I swear, this year is definitely going down in the book of 'Who framed Akshay Kumar'.

"The STORY goes something like, I land back in Bombay and within seconds I've had our famous press calling up and reporting that I've been captured by the police after running away coz of my supposedly obscene Levi's ramp walk, and my wife has apparently surrendered herself out of fear for her husband's captivity. Listen, I understand journalists' need to sell their papers but guys you can't make a fool out of your readers, that story was worse than a C-grade drama serial. When all that really happened was that I came back and drove to the police station myself, signed some papers, joined my hands, wished them all a pleasant day and went home to my family, it was as boring as that. But instead I've been made to feel like the Bad Boy criminal of Bombay for the first time in my life. Now I just need to get a pair of green tights find a bow and arrow, change my name to Robin Hood and I'll officially be the loved outlaw.

"Do you know what I later found out, the guy that placed this ridiculous complaint against me, has actually filed numerous other pointless cases against other celebrities also. Well I hope he's happy and has enjoyed his fair share of desperate attention, was it really worth it man?"

Thread Information