Thread: Ammar Afzal story seems fake

Tip :- Get best emails in your inbox. don't miss, join nidokidos group today »» Click here to join nidokidos Group

Ammar Afzal story seems fake

The story was

Ammar Afzal a 9th class student from Okara city wins world computer software course. according the details published in newspaper Ammar Afzal 15 years old student of 9th class in the district public school and college got the distniction by winning first global position in Stanford University England’s (SUE) World Computer Soft ware Course.On 1st May, 09, on scholarship from SUE he had moved to england for further education in his field. According to Ammar Afzal his Internet Trainor Mr Simond had challenged him in an angry mood to solve some question, and had pledged that if he succeeded to solve these questions within, Mr Simond would resign from his job. Ammar solved the computer soft ware riddles within an hour. He got 4.99 marks out of 5 in the test which was a world record. Mr Simond stuck-up to his pledge and resigned . Ammar said that he would always maintain deep regard for Mr Simond as a teacher though he might be angry with him, as he had gained a lot from him. i congratulates him for his sucess & yes this is a lesson for us that how people get sucess when there is a firm believe & great will to learn.

the same story published in some news papers too. but we are unable to find any evidence about all this story.

one of nidokidos member , mr Amin talked to brain bench customer support and inquired about the story...........

here was the mail of amin akbar to the customer support of brain bench

I have received a funny story in my mail it is circulated in thousands of inbox.
    The Story is

"Ammar Afzal a 9th class student from Okara city wins world computer software course. according the details published in newspaper Ammar Afzal 15 years old student of 9th class in the district public school and college got the distniction by winning first global position in Stanford University England s (SUE) World Computer Soft ware Course.On 1st May, 09, on scholarship from SUE he had moved to england for further education in his field. According to Ammar Afzal his Internet Trainor Mr Simond had challenged him in an angry mood to solve some question, and had pledged that if he succeeded to solve these questions within, Mr Simond would resign from his job. Ammar solved the computer soft ware riddles within an hour. He got 4.99 marks out of 5 in the test which was a world record. Mr Simond stuck-up to his pledge and resigned . Ammar said that he would always maintain deep regard for Mr Simond as a teacher though he might be angry with him, as he had gained a lot from him. i congratulates him for his sucess & yes this is a lesson for us that how people get sucess when there is a firm believe & great will to learn."

It is required that is there any Professor Simond?
    then please confirm above mentioned story.
    Your early response will highly appreciated.
    Regards,
    Ameen Akbar

here is the response by brain bench

Hi Ameen

Thank you for contacting support. I am not aware of anyone named Ammar Afzal, but the most anyone can score on a Brainbench test is a 5.0, which would mean that the test taker didn't miss any questions. Since multiple people can and have scored a 5.0 in all of our tests, indicating that someone had scored higher than any other test taker isn't a claim that would have been released by Brainbench.

Regards,

MaryLou Massey
    Senior Technical Support
    Brainbench, a PreVisor Company

amin akbar again contacted them for more details

Thank for reply
    Please clearly tell me is there any Professor Simond work there or not.
    any how i am very much satisfy from your response.

Response from customer support

There is no Professor Simond who works for PreVisor.

MaryLou

This post contain attachments.

Attached Images  

Senior Member Array
    toba... hehehe...

but the question arises , that how that fake story is spread in media.

even i saw articles in news papers , like FRONTIER POST.

also i saw some news that CM PUNJAB will soon award AMMAR AFZAL

we have also recording of a program broadcaster in ATV (Pakistan) channel. in which whole the story was announced.

fake people...............
    Greatness is difficult to appreciate from close up. The great mountain on the horizon is only the ground when you are standing on it.

here you can see the previously announced news by Nidokidos

http://www.nidokidos.org/tribute-to-...al-t33072.html

Senior Member Array
    haan i heard it too...

hmmm...........
    Greatness is difficult to appreciate from close up. The great mountain on the horizon is only the ground when you are standing on it.

The whole story of Ammar Afzal is big nonsense, fake and fraud. all his claims are baseless.

Junior Member Array
    What is this? Isn't he ashamed of doing all this non-sense works? What will it cost him? A master mind reward or what? I can say that he is useless, a miserable and a baseless person. This will definitely make him a fake and fraud personality.

Senior Member Array
    ufffffff these pakistanes r......................