Thread: GERMAN FREE LOTTO SCAM EMAIL

GERMAN FREE LOTTO SCAM EMAIL

i have received this email today...............

Code:
    FROM: THE LOTTERY COORDINATOR, INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT, DEUTSCH BEFREIEN LOTTO(German Free Lotto) 

"3RD CATEGORY PRIZE WINNER" FILES REFERENCE NUMBER: GFL20-147-2 Winning Numbers: 13 14 20 28 29 33; Super Number: 49 Ticket Number: 44-8201-095 Lotto Batch Number: G14737 Dear Prize Winner, LETTER OF NOTIFICATION.

I have been directed by management of DEUTSCH BEFREIEN LOTTO (German Free Lotto), to inform you of the following: a) That you have emerged as a “3rd Category prize winner” of DEUTSCH BEFREIEN LOTTO computer ballot system draw conducted on 23rd of May 2009. With file reference number for your prize is GFL20-147-2; ticket number: 44-8201-095. b) 

As a 3rd Category prize winner, you were selected from a total number of 4,000,000 names/email addresses of individuals, corporate bodies from Africa, America, Asia, Australia, Canada, Europe, Middle East, and New Zealand as part of our International Promotions Program, only five winners emerges from this category and therefore, both are to receive pay out of $1,000,000 United States Dollars (One Million United States Dollars) each from the total of $5,000,000.00 United States Dollars for 3rd Category prize winner

Your fund is now deposited with Spectrum Financial Group. For due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account of your choice, please contact your claims agent immediately. Find below all contact details;

Mr. Roland Welsh. Spectrum Financial Group FAX: +44 8715042960 Email: [email protected]

For easy reference and identification, you are to forward this notification with your reference and batch numbers as stated above to your claims agent. Congratulations from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotions program. Sincerely, TERRY HARVEY, LOTTERY COORDINATOR, DEUTSCH BEFREIEN LOTTO(GERMAN FREE LOTTERY). N.B: Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will result to disqualification. Please do not reply to this email. Contact your claims agent Mr. Roland Welsh as specified above.

from seeing the above email , we can conclude the following results

1) i have not participated an any online lottery contest, so how they included my email in this lottery program?.............. so its a SPAM email

2) what sort of international promotion it is ?? are the selling some thing ? have the mentioned any products...........NO.

In short , they are giving me thousands of dollars in a promotional program , which has no sense .... so why they are wasting so much money on me???

And in the end i know what is next , i will contact the finance dept. people, they will say that we have a processing fee , please pay 1000 dollars.

and when i will pay, ..................they will be gone. and they will start working with a new name

It seems like a group of spammers or Hakers to me...
    what do u think?

actually lottery scam is very old. greedy people send them processing fee. and after that........they are gone.

yea rite........am receiving in a big amount such emails but i just ignore them or report them as a spam...

Member Array
    hehe I recieved one and called the phone number and a very sleepy person answered the phone. the least I could do was to disturb his sleep...

hey , have you checked your bill. some time they give specific numbers , who is used to charged extra bill from the customer.

please check your bill.

Thread Information