Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mullah Nasruddin 2

Member Array

Mullah Nasruddin 2

Mulla Nasrudin and one of his friends were lying on the green grass beside a country road. Above them was the warm sun. Birds were singing in the trees. It was quiet, restful, and a peaceful scene. "Boy," said the Mulla, "right now I would not change places with anybody not for a million ." "How about five million, Mulla?" asked his friend. "No, not even for five million," said the Mulla. "Well," said the other, "how about one Afghani?" Mulla Nasrudin sat up. "WELL," he said, "THAT'S DIFFERENT. NOW YOU ARE TALKING REAL MONEY."

9. Mulla Nasrudin stopped the doctor on the street one summer day. "You remember when you cured my rheumatism ten years ago, Doctor," asked the Mulla, "and told me not to get wet?" "Y-e-s, Yes, I remember," said the doctor. "WELL, I JUST WONDERED IF YOU THINK IT'S SAFE FOR ME TO TAKE A BATH YET," said Nasrudin.

11. The parents-teachers association meeting was becoming rather spirited as the question of male versus female teachers was being discussed. One large and noisy woman said. "Where would man be if it were not for women?" "IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN EATING WATERMELON AND TAKING IT EASY," shouted Mulla Nasrudin from the back.

13. All the seats in the doctor's waiting room was taken. Several people were standing. There was no word from the doctor. Finally, Mulla Nasrudin stood up wearily and said, "WELL, I GUESS I WILL JUST GO HOME AND DIE NATURAL DEATH."

14. Mulla Nasrudin and his neighbour were greeting each other. "Good morning," said the Mulla. "You are looking fine this morning." "I am sorry I can't say the same thing for you," said the neighbour. "YOU COULD," said Nasrudin, "IF YOU WERE AS BIG A LIAR AS I AM.

Senior Member Array
    hahahaa..old joke..but nice...

Member Array
    Mulla Nasrudin used to say: "IF YOU WANT YOUR WIFE TO PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING, WHISPER IT TO ANOTHER WOMAN IN A LOW VOICE."

The two burglars worked as a team. One stayed outside as a lookout, while the other robbed the house. One night, when the inside man returned, his buddy said, "How much did you get?" "Nothing," the other said. "This is the house of Mulla Nasrudin." "khair!" said his buddy. "THEN HOW MUCH DID YOU LOSE?"

The young man had kissed his Fiance, Mullah Nasrudin's daughter, goodnight about a dozen times. They just could not seem to say goodnight. Finally he said, "Love is wonderful. Darling, do we really have to say goodnight?" Mulla Nasrudin's voice came from deep within the house, "CERTAINLY NOT. STICK AROUND ANOTHER HALF HOUR AND YOU CAN SAY GOOD MORNING.".

Member Array
    thanks .. yea his jokes are old but still funny

Senior Member Array
    yeah

Senior Member Array
    hahaha.a.a.a........

The parents-teachers association meeting was becoming rather spirited as the question of male versus female teachers was being discussed. One large and noisy woman said. "Where would man be if it were not for women?" "IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN EATING WATERMELON AND TAKING IT EASY," shouted Mulla Nasrudin from the back.

I liked this one very much......hahhaha......

Member Array
    haha yeah imagine sitting in a garden opening a watermelon with your fists and eating like crazy.
    Where is Sunny and Sana today? they used to be here at this time.

Member Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Javid_mosafir
    The young man had kissed his Fiance, Mullah Nasrudin's daughter, goodnight about a dozen times. They just could not seem to say goodnight. Finally he said, "Love is wonderful. Darling, do we really have to say goodnight?" Mulla Nasrudin's voice came from deep within the house, "CERTAINLY NOT. STICK AROUND ANOTHER HALF HOUR AND YOU CAN SAY GOOD MORNING.".
    Hahahahahahahaha..........this one's too good!!!!! Keep posting.....

Member Array
    hahahhahahahhahaah............nice.

Senior Member Array
    hahahahahaha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information