A Swedish court cleared a hunter whose missed shot shattered a toilet 1.06 miles away of an endangering human life charge. The Boras District Court ruled the hunter, a 37-year-old man from Ulricehamn, used sufficient caution before taking the shot, The Local reported Wednesday.
The court was told the man was hunting geese at Tolken Lake, near the village of Hokerum when he fired a shot at a bird and missed. The bullet traveled more than a mile -- the court heard it may have ricocheted off a stone -- and sped past a couple entertaining a guest outside their cottage. The couple said they followed the bullet's path inside the home and discovered their toilet seat had been shattered.
View more random threads:
- MOU Signing Ceremony between SKMCH&RC and...
- Hot weather in Pakistan
- World obliged to act when genocide occurs-...
- SFW Munitions From New Assembly Line...
- Very Important for ur safety.
- Co-existence: People: four ways.......
- Bengal train accident
- Pamper wali Army
- Self inking rubber stamps
- Nuclear fusion power project to start in 2018