Fan kills his father for not voting for Actor
VISAKHAPATNAM: In a bizarre incident, a 23- year-old ardent fan of megastar Chiranjeevi reportedly killed his 55-year-old father for not voting in favour of Praja Rajyam Party (PRP) in the just-concluded first phase of elections at Acchaiahpet village in Makavaram mandal.
Though the incident happened on the polling day itself, it came to light only on Saturday morning when local villagers alerted the police.
The police registered a case and took the accused into custody.
According to police, K Rajubabu, a labourer, is a diehard fan of Chiranjeevi since his childhood. He had been living with his father K Chinnabbai who was also a labourer.
With the election fever gripping the village, father and son used to have arguments over the prospects of the PRP and the TDP. While Rajubabu favoured the PRP, Chinnabbai was a great supporter of the TDP and its founder N T Ramarao. Arguments between them continued till the day of polling, April 16.
On Thursday morning, Rajubabu asked his father to vote for the PRP and help Chiranjeevi win the elections.
Chinnabbai agreed but voted for the TDP. An enraged Rajubabu allegedly stabbed his father to death in his house at night and buried the body on the village outskirts the next morning.
He told the villagers that his father had died a natural death but some villagers grew suspicious and after enquiries complained to the police.
Moahmmed marzuk ali
View more random threads:
- Shoe-thrower sentenced to three years in...
- Dead man gets re-elected as mayor
- 7 types of Pakistani immigrants you’re...
- Mumbai terrorist admits-he is Pakistani...
- EID MUBARAK
- Post-violence fear grips Karachi; death toll...
- Destitute TV Girl Finally Died of Starvation
- 73rd All India Industrial Exhibition from...
- Cyclone Phyan intensifies; Mumbai on alert
- Alaska man's beard named world's best