Thread: Friendship sms-30

Lina

Friendship sms-30

Friendship is a silent gift of nature.. More old more strong.. More deep more clear.. More close more warm.. & Less words more understading....
    Like a rose needs 'water' Like a season needs 'change'.Like poet needs 'pen'. I need u as a 'true fried'z.
    Sabne kaha dosti ek dard hai, hamne kaha dard kabul hai! Sabne kaha dard ke saath ji na paoge, hamne kaha teri dosti ke saath marna kabul hai!
    The sun is glazing, upon the sunlight i see the path of our friendship shining brightly knowing that it is so great to have a friend like YOU!
    A rose exclusively for a nice person like u 4m an ever nice person like me. Keep the rose until it's dry, keep my friendship until I die.
    We had our ups and downs as nearly everybody does. But problems never last for long with special friends like us
    Friendship is a golden knot which ties together, if you don't break it you will be friend forever.
    Life counts by the roads we travel. Some are smooth, some are rough, some I'd rather forget. But there's one road I won't regret.....The road where we met and became friends!
    True friends never leave each other. True friends never part. They just sometimes sit silently, deep in each others HEART saying.........I am still here
    A good friend will come and bail u out if u r in jail.. A true friend cant, coz he is sittin next to u saying "Dude we r screwed !!
    Lots of ANTS were on my CELL, I was even more Wondering how COME ants KNOW dat my cell contains contact of SWEET person like YOU..
    Log milte hai Every Time Pasand aate hai Same Time Dosti hoti hai One Time Aur rehte hai Dil main Life Time.
    Friendship and Love are medicine for any kind of pain.But be sure that there is no medicine in the world for the pain given by them....
    It takes only a min to get a crush on someone..an hr to like someone..a day to love someone..but it takes a lifetime to forget a FRD like u,.
    Relation is not colletion of HEARTS,But it is selection of HEARTS,All relations r not TRUE but TRUE relations r very FEW & it includes U...
    A twinkle in ur eye made my day,ur smile made my week,ur laugh made my month,ur sweetness made my year,ur friendship made my LIFE.
    God gives two gifts to humans.... One is chance & another is choice. Chance to have friends & Choice to select a friend like you!
    Respect those friends who find TIME for U in their TIME TABLE... But love those person who dont consult TIME TABLE when U need them...
    Friends are like street lights along the road,They dont make the distance any shorter. But they light up the paath,And make the walk worth while
    Feeling of love + Moment of caring + Small small sharing+ Stupid fights+ Shoulders 2cry +2b 2gether in pain Creates a miracle called FRIEND.
    Sweetness can be defined without honey. Fragnance can be defined without Rose. But, friendship can't be defined without YOU
    "Those are the same stars, and that is the same moon, that look down upon your brothers and sisters, and which they see as they look up to them, though they are ever so far away from us, and each other."
    As I saw ants crawl up the wall, I noticed that no matter how busy they are, they still stop and communicate with each other. I hope we can be like them.
    FEW RELATIONS IN EARTH NEVER DIE.. Take first letter from each word of the above said statement & then u will get that unique word... FRIEND

Member Array
    good one on friendship

Thread Information