Advantages & Disadvantages of being married
Police in Washington state said a 78-year-old woman allegedly attacked her husband, causing broken ribs, a fractured wrist and a shattered pelvis.
Snohomish County deputy prosecutor Valerie Shapiro said the Lynnwood woman, whose name was not released, told police she struck her 84-year-old husband with a bowl and metal pipe because she believes he was unfaithful several times over the course of their marriage, the Everett (Wash.) Herald reported Tuesday.
Shapiro said police also confiscated the woman's diary, which allegedly had an entry reading: "I beat him again."
The entry described the woman's feelings while attacking her husband with a carpet sweeper and a knife.
"I told him it would be worth going to jail just to watch him bleed to death," the diary reads.
Court documents quote a witness as saying the woman boasted about kicking her husband in the groin during the past six months because of an affair he allegedly had 35 years ago.
View more random threads:
- Arab collusion in the Israeli massacre !!!!
- Rawalpindi Tense: Jamia Hafsa - traders lead...
- Suo motu of ZARCO Exchange fraud
- Venus and Jupiter show
- aeroplane park
- Sania Mirza's Engagement
- The building in Karachi where 289 people...
- Signs of The Coming Messiah: Major War...
- Tensions rise between Pakistan and India...
- Lanka army claims LTTE chief Prabhakaran dead