The owner of a New York McDonald's said an employee favored by customers has celebrated her 36th anniversary of working at the location.
Maria Sullivan, owner of the eatery in the Little Neck neighborhood of the city's Queens borough, said Margaret Drexler, 59, celebrated her 36th anniversary of McDonald's employment Monday by working the job she loves with the customers who love her, the New York Post reported Tuesday.
Sullivan credited Drexler with contributing to the success of the fast food eatery by forming close connections with customers.
"Customers come in, and she's asking about their grandkids' dance recital or if they found a good baby sitter," Sullivan said. "She's the heart and soul of the restaurant and a mainstay of the community. She knows everybody."
View more random threads:
- Who is the real terror ?
- Four-wheel electric mobility scooters for...
- Their Children are just as precious as Ours
- Us’ and ‘Them’
- [[M]] world's biggest and oldest egg
- mran Khan & PTI Nato supply blockage protest...
- [[M]]Indian air force gets Awacs plane
- Alaska volcano erupts twice, sends ash 12...
- It Happened Again !!!!