25,000 civilians injured to death while IC watches: Soosai
Sea Tiger Special Commander of the LTTE, Col. Soosai Sunday noon said that around 25,000 civilians injured in the artillery attack of Sri Lanka Army are dead and dying now without receiving medical attention. The LTTE has repeatedly requested the ICRC through Mr. Pathmanathan to evacuate the injured through Vadduvaakal or Iraddaivaaikkaal, but there was no IC response. Within a 2 square kilometre area, there are dead bodies everywhere while the remaining thousands are in bunkers amidst the use of every kind of weapon by Colombo's forces. The SLA is not even allowing the people to flee but prefers to fire at them, Soosai said.
Voice: Soosai's message to media from Vanni Sunday noon
Direct Link (mp3)The IC has not cared for what is happening. Many more thousands in addition to the 25,000 are being injured and killed now. Acting at least now can save them. We continue to defend, as there are signs of rescue, he further said.
Meanwhile, latest reports from Vanni indicate that several thousands of civilians have been captured by the SLA, but only after first firing at them at random, causing the death and injury of many.
LTTE's head of international relations S. Pathmanathan in a statement Sunday, following an hour after Soosai's message, said the LTTE is prepared to silence its guns if that is what needed by the IC to save the life and dignity of the Tamil people.
View more random threads:
- Can you imagine how much anger he carries?
- Americans to start listening to Muslims !!!
- Black hole 12 billion times massive than the...
- Turkey seizes Syrian ship with weapons - PM...
- hard rock cafe
- The percentage of language share in the...
- OPREME - Premium energy drink
- India plans to attack Pakistani nuclear...
- UARS satellite return expected later
- Intermap Technologies Completes German 3D...