Thread: A little girl dead

Member Array

A little girl dead

this is about little girl. i was walking by the city on my way to catch an LRT when i saw this little girl sitting alone in a bench crying. She was very pretty and young. she was clean but her face was covered in tears as she browse all the passing strangers. i took the time to observe her for i felt a little worried. she was crying all day. after an hour, i approached her and asked why was she crying. she said in a soft voice that she is waiting for her mother. So i asked her where had her mom went. She didn't know but her mom told her to wait for a few minutes. i stopped for awhile, hopefully thinking that her mom didn't abandone her in the middle of the city. I didn't know what to do, so I bid goodbye to her and went home. The next day, i was off to school when i met this girl again on the exact same spot where i left her. I thought her mother wouldn't abandon her in the middle of the city. she was still crying, this time, she was all dirty. i approached her again, this time, she gave me a little letter signed by her "mother". The little girl couldn't read so she gave it to me. The letter says, "Please, whoever finds this girl, just sent her to a nearby orphanage" Signed, "mother". How cruel! I didn't want to hurt her so i just gave her a sandwich and left. later that afternoon, i just found out that the girl was gone, she was killed by a speeding truck. And i write this story to tell "mother" how inconceivably horoble she is for abandoning a sweet little girl in the middle of the city. "mother", wherever you are, i just wish you that someday, you will have the same fate as your daughter.

Junior Member Array
    HORRIBLE

Member Array
    SAD....

Is this a real incident ?

Senior Member Array
    i don't think it's real..but it's sad

Thread Information