Karan Johar sued for $150,000 in US
Filmmaker Karan Johar's Dharma Productions has been slapped with a $150,000 lawsuit in Philadelphia after it reportedly failed to pay up the local workers and actors hired for a film starring Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor.
The production house which had tied up with Australia-based Swish Films shot for a few scenes in Philadelphia last autumn but left owing money to hundreds of local actors and vendors, the Philadelphia Daily News website reported.Now, the two companies have been sued, according to documents filed in Common Pleas Court here, the report said.
View more random threads:
- Hansika Motwani (Wallpapers)
- Katrina Kaif
- Aishwarya, Abhishek at Raavan Promotional...
- Bollywood Casts Its Vote
- Kareena Kapoor (24)
- JODHAA AKBAR..BEST SCENE (JODHAA ATTACHED TO...
- Priyanka Chopra launches Nokia 5800...
- Shilpa Shetty & Mary Kom at SFL press...
- ‘I am proud of Akshay’: Dimple
- Speed - HELLO - Latest Bollywood Film