Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The secret of "Law of attraction"

The secret of "Law of attraction"

Great people of the world , have a secret for their success. this secret is common among all the great people of the world.

the secret is LAW OF ATTRACTION.

Law of Attraction is a law which is not physical ,but it is results are as strong and concrete as any other physical law.

LAW of Attraction is , "You will get what ever you think."

You will get whatever you think about

suppose you go to a party................ you see people laughing and chatting with each other. but your mood is not good. and you are thinking negative. and then you find some one , who is continuously staring at you. you hate it when some one stares at you , and look at the other side , two people are discussing some thing angrily .............. now your mind will act according to your mood. and you will think , this party is not good. it was not a good decision to come in this party , i should not join such parties. i should stay away from people.

now in this example , you already started your party with a bad mood and law of attraction converted the bad mood in a really bad mood.

in more general words , NEGATIVITY ATTRACTS NEGATIVITY. POSITIVITY ATTRACTS POSITIVITY. THATS LAW OF ATTRACTION.

ANGER , INVITES ANGER.

have you noticed a day , when you shouted at some one , what happened next? ..................next you tried to mess up with another person ,.................next you abused some one who was laughing at your condition...............and so on.

If you are angry , and you are going to shout on some one , it does not mean that this will calm down your anger , this will raise your anger to the heights.

so keep in mind , what ever is in your mind , it will become reality. if your mind is full of anger , you are certainly going to shout at any body , and your mind will invite more anger in it, thats the law of attraction.

Positive attitude results in Positive gains.

you go to a party with a happy and positive mind. you too see some negative activities in the party but you ignore them because your mind is positive , you will find some people of interest and after that you started laughing and enjoying the party. that was the result of your positive attitude.

a butterfly always finds a flower in a garden. and a fly will always get a shit to sit on it.

that was not only a joke , but its a reality. your positive mind will change your world.

you will get friends having positive and progressive approach. you will work on a place where people will love to appreciate your work. people will love to meet you.

but at the same time , a negative mind will always find some people who are negative in approach. who keep thinking on crime and sins. who always keep criticizing and abusing the system of society. they get hate from society too.

so law of attraction says , that your positive thoughts will take you towards positive ways of life.

as you have heard this before.

thoughts become words , words become actions , actions become habbits , habits become character.

so in short , your thoughts will change your character. they can raise you and they can smash you down.

can you control your thoughts?

could you ?

would you?

when?

Senior Member Array
    yea i can change my thoughts... i cud, i wud...lolz... i mean rite now....

really a very good way to change negativitiy into positivity...

and the examples u mentioned here r read worthy.... i mean it works...

Senior Member Array (` (Ajnabee) )'s Avatar
    well yeah tu sach hai

very nice and absolutely rite.......

i think i couldn't

I will try my best

from Now...

Senior Member Array
    yup....I can control my thoughts.......except my anger..........from now I will try to have a control over it too.....

what means by trying???

my teacher asked us to do an assignment. a girl said , "i will try sir"

teacher said , ok lets see , he went near her , and gave her a glass , and said please TRY to hold it , the girl took the glass in her hand.

sir said , i said , just try , but you are holding the glass right now. i want you to just try , don't hold the glass , just try to hold the glass.................

actually try should be meaningless for you. because we are talking about our self. if you want to control your own anger , what is meaning by trying??? either you can do that or you cant.

actually why we have the condition for anger. you are going on road on a luxury car , and a cyclist come near you , say some abusive word and goes away. what will happen? you try to chase him , you abuse him , you drive like mads , you go home and shout , you are angry , you dont do work properly. what happened?? actually you gave the remote control of your mood to some body who was on the cycle. you dont have control on your own mood. the cyclist decided about your mood!!!

dont give your anger remote control to any body else. otherwise people will start playing with you.

Member Array
    nice post..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information