Thread: Americans killed over 100 Afghan civilians

Americans killed over 100 Afghan civilians

Americans killed over 100 Afghan civilians

Haji Barkat Ullah speaks with his daughter Frishta, 7, who was wounded in coalition air strike on Monday night in Bala Baluk district of Farah province recovers in a hospital in Herat, Afghanistan, Saturday, May 9, 2009. A joint U.S.-Afghan investigation has found that civilians were killed during a battle in southern Afghanistan, but officials have not been able to determine how many.

Students of Kabul University, one holding a photo showing graves of Afghan victims killed in airstrikes, shout anti-U.S. slogans during a demonstration against Monday's coalition airstrikes on Bala Baluk district of Farah province, in Kabul, Afghanistan, Sunday, May 10, 2009. The U.S. coalition blamed Taliban militants Saturday for causing what Afghan officials say are dozens of civilian deaths during a prolonged battle that included American airstrikes. The U.S. said an unspecified number of civilians died but did not take responsibility for any deaths.

An Afghan man shows a shoe he found near the debris of a house which was destroyed in the coalition air strike on Monday night in Bala Baluk district of Farah province, Afghanistan, Friday, May 8, 2009. A joint U.S.-Afghan investigation has found that civilians were killed during a battle in southern Afghanistan, but officials have not been able to determine how many.

Afghan students of Kabul University, holding photos of the aftermath of airstrikes, shout anti-U.S. slogans during a demonstration against Monday's coalition airstrikes on Bala Baluk district of Farah province, in Kabul, Afghanistan, Sunday, May 10, 2009. The U.S. coalition blamed Taliban militants Saturday for causing what Afghan officials say are dozens of civilian deaths during a prolonged battle that included American airstrikes. The U.S. said an unspecified number of civilians died but did not take responsibility for any deaths.

Tala 9, an Afghan girl who was wounded in coalition air strike on Monday night in Bala Baluk district of Farah province recovers in a hospital in Herat, Afghanistan, Saturday, May 9, 2009. A joint U.S.-Afghan investigation has found that civilians were killed during a battle in southern Afghanistan, but officials have not been able to determine how many.

Wreackage of a vehicle lies on the site of blast following a remote controlled bomb explosion in Dah Bala district of Nangarhar province east of Kabul, Afghanistan on Sunday, May 10, 2009. Eight Afghan civilians were killed by a remote controlled bomb explosion, said police officials in Nangarhar province.

An Afghan student of Kabul University shouts anti-U.S. slogans during a demonstration against Monday's coalition airstrikes on Bala Baluk district of Farah province, in Kabul, Afghanistan, Sunday, May 10, 2009. The U.S. coalition blamed Taliban militants Saturday for causing what Afghan officials say are dozens of civilian deaths during a prolonged battle that included American airstrikes. The U.S. said an unspecified number of civilians died but did not take responsibility for any deaths.

Afghan border policemen stand around a vehicle after it was hit by a remote controlled bomb in Dah Bala of Nangarhar province, east of Kabul, Afghanistan on Sunday, May 10, 2009. Eight Afghan civilians were killed by a remote controlled bomb explosion, said police officials in Nangarhar province.

A body of an afghan lies on the back of a taxi after he was killed in a suicide attack in Grishk district of Helmand province, Afghanistan, Thursday, May 7, 2009. Two of the alliance's soldiers died in a suicide attack in the southern Helmand province Thursday, NATO said in a statement. The blast also killed 21 civilians and wounded 23 others, said Daud Ahmadi, a spokesman for Helmand's governor.

I have seen most of these cases by my eyes...

Senior Member Array
    Allah.. in k mulk sey gairon ko bahir nikal dey... ameen...

Member Array
    yaar fact is that its nothing from the era of russians there has been extremely intense incidents these are nothing match for them

MAY ALLAH help them in this war ....i jus know one thing super powers do it in order to test their newly made weapons same was done by russia and now its beibg repeated by USA....

i jus get mad at them

how could i b able to screw them i dont know and i think of it many times but wat to say when u c ur hands being tied up by an unseen rope that u cannon untie.......

Senior Member Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohammad Shahjahan
    yaar fact is that its nothing from the era of russians there has been extremely intense incidents these are nothing match for them

MAY ALLAH help them in this war ....i jus know one thing super powers do it in order to test their newly made weapons same was done by russia and now its beibg repeated by USA....

i jus get mad at them

how could i b able to screw them i dont know and i think of it many times but wat to say when u c ur hands being tied up by an unseen rope that u cannon untie.......

exactly... 101 % agree to u and wih ur every single word...

Thread Information